'Treme'..... A new series on HBO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW - I recently started to watch Deadwood. The language is ruining the show for me. There's only so many times I can hear someone a "fuckin cunt cocksucker" before I start giggling like a middle schooler.

Deadwood is sublime. Cannot wait to re-watch someday soon.

You made me type that list, any comment or do you just like to see me do your bidding?

Al Swearengen is the greatest TV character of all time.

I'm watching The Flash - season 1 - which is also the only season. It's awful, but I like it.

I remember that show....there was a huge dork outcry when it was cancelled.....and I agree....it was not very good yet I liked it anyway.

I remember that show....there was a huge dork outcry when it was cancelled.....and I agree....it was not very good yet I liked it anyway.

It's awful, but I always like the Flash, so...whatever. I don't know if I watched it the first time around. I seem to remember a bit, but i was away at school then, so I probably only saw an ep or 2 when I came home. Or it just sucked, so I stopped. I dunno. The chick from Just One of the Guys is in an episode. I dig her.

Back on topic - I like how the shifted the focus of Joanie's Whore House from the whores to the kitchen. I did NOT see that coming.

I wasn't really into Kim Dickens on Deadwood, but I find her quite cute in this.

Back on topic - I like how the shifted the focus of Joanie's Whore House from the whores to the kitchen. I did NOT see that coming.

I wasn't really into Kim Dickens on Deadwood, but I find her quite cute in this.

Ditto....she annoyed me as Joanie and I sometimes rooted for her to get slapped....but in this series, I quite like her and root for her restaurant. I like her head chef, too.

So I tuned in for about 10 minutes this week

John Goodman bummed a cig, then jumped off a boat and drowned himself

can't say I blame him, this series is a huge letdown, it will probably win awards

Oops, guess I shouldn't have read this thread, since I'm a week behind.

I don't care so much - I've already decided I'm not going to watch this next season. Not loving it.

Is anyone else watching this series? I love it.. great stuff... last night's episode.. :sad::sad::sad:

Wendell Pierce, Clark Peters, Melissa Leo, David Morse and Steve Zahn great actors who do a great job with these characters on the show. :love:

David Simon= everything he touches is gold IMO.:up:

Back
Top Bottom