Top Gear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, has there really never been a Top Gear thread before? It's a damn shame.

I got into the show by watching them build seafaring cars, and that's still one of my favourite episodes. Holy god, it's brilliant.

Captain Slow :drool:

And the best episode is the "turn a people mover into a convertible", closely followed by "make your own stretch limo".

The one where they try to launch a car into outer space was epic.

My favourite one was when they buy the cheap cars in Miami and drive to New Orleans... especially the part with the painted slogans on their cars going through Alabama :lmao:

I have so many newish episodes to catch up on, I wish they were all out on DVD or something, dammit.

The problem with Top Gear is that there are some episodes where they don't actually do anything that funny, and you realise you have been laughing politely at people talking about cars for a full hour. But when the show is on, it's on. I agree with BEG regarding the limo episode, that's about as fucked-upedly awesome as television gets.

Good that there's a Top Gear thread now... That show is great even for non car lovers. Oddly I've seen most of the shows you've mentioned. And I don't think I've seen that many, or maybe I have? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom