Top Gear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard that Jeremy won't be on the show anymore. Can someone confirm or deny this?

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

I did a quick search online and couldn't find anything about Clarkson leaving. So, I don't know.

The interaction between the guys is SO funny! Clarkson is such a man-child, hamster is the rare breed of cool nerd, and Captain Slow? HAHAHAHA!!! James seems like the most interesting guy.

I just saw the "finding the best road in the world" episode again. I'm not a car-freak, but it makes me want to go driving in Northern Italy and Switzerland and Austria.

I love the "Star in the Reasonably Priced Car" too. That's always a highlight of the show.

Mark

And apparently Michael Schumacher is The Stig

:hmm:

That's a load of old rubbish, it was just a joke. :lol:

I met all the Top Gear people at Britcar 24 last year, a thorougly decent bunch of guys. And Clarkson is SOOOOOOOOO Tall! :ohmy:

I want to adopt Hamster as a teddy bear :love:

Oh, btw, the Stig...........it is B.... oh no, better not :wink:

And apparently Michael Schumacher is The Stig

:hmm:

Just one of the Stigs, I think. ;)

If Clarkson leaves, the show would barely be worth watching. May's my favourite character, but it's the interaction between those three that makes it so much fun. I mean, god forbid they actually talk about cars in it.

^Exactly.
Hampster is my favorite but it's what they say to each piss each other off that makes the show worth watching. :lol:

That, and the little things they do...

There was the one official racing episode where they had the fake sponsors on the side on their car "Arse Biscuits" and "Penis Oil" or something like that.

:lol::lol::lol:

Mark

That, and the little things they do...

There was the one official racing episode where they had the fake sponsors on the side on their car "Arse Biscuits" and "Penis Oil" or something like that.

:lol::lol::lol:

Mark

That was the Britcar 24 last year that we were at :lol: I can't remember the full Penis oil name but it was Larsen's Biscuits. When we saw the car in the pit lane and the doors open, we nearly, I said nearly, dropped our JD's and cokes laughing :lol:

That was the Britcar 24 last year that we were at :lol: I can't remember the full Penis oil name but it was Larsen's Biscuits. When we saw the car in the pit lane and the doors open, we nearly, I said nearly, dropped our JD's and cokes laughing :lol:

YES! Oh, my drink would have been out my nose.

LARSEN'S BISCUITS and PENISTON OIL

:lol:

Mark

I took this when I was there in the pit lane. I have it pinned up here at work :lol:

ArseBiscuits.jpg

Has anybody seen the new episodes? They're awesome! :up:

And the other night, they played my favorite episode EVER! The one where they're in the British Leylands and doing all the challenges (egg tests, power test, and filling the cars to the brim with water, then seeing how far they could get down the track). Actually, I think it was that episode that got me into Top Gear in the first place! :D :love:

I :heart: Top Gear. I think it's the best programme ever!
But the new episodes only come hear in the fall :sad:. The wait is too long!

I can't believe I only just discovered this thread. :love:

I absolutely adored the final episode of the series, Oz invasion and attempting to make advertisements for the new BMW Scirocco. :D

my favorite is the Muscle Car episode and not being entertaining

And the Basel to Blackpool episode to turn on the lights.

Back
Top Bottom