Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leno is a twat, full stop.

Lots more photochops at the FB page, I'm With Coco.

rrnksw.jpg

29nezqo.jpg

kdwrjl.jpg

2ezilph.jpg

From that link:

[Asked by Leno what the best prank he ever pulled was]
"The best prank I ever pulled was I told a guy that—five years from now—I'm gonna give you my show. And then when the five years came, I gave it to him, and then I took it back almost instantly."

[Asked by Leno if he ever orders anything off of the TV]
"Like NBC ordered your show off the TV?"

[Asked by Leno what the record is for number of lap dances he's received in one night]
"Strippers, I don't like in general. Because you have this phony relationship with them for money, similar to that of when you and Conan were on The Tonight Show together, passing the torch... you know what I'm saying."

[Asked by Leno what he hasn't yet hosted, but would like to]
"Oh, this is a trick, right? Where you get me to host The Tonight Show and then take it back from me?"

[Asked why he came on to do the segment]
"Listen, Jay, Conan and I have children—all you have to take care of is cars. I mean, we have lives to lead here. You've got $800 million, for God's sakes—leave our shows alone."

I hate Kimmel with a passion, but that's pretty ballsy stuff.

I read someone who said Kimmel got pissed when Leno immediately dismissed the idea of going on Kimmel's show, and that's why the rest of it was so scathing.

From that link:

[Asked by Leno what the best prank he ever pulled was]
"The best prank I ever pulled was I told a guy that—five years from now—I'm gonna give you my show. And then when the five years came, I gave it to him, and then I took it back almost instantly."

[Asked by Leno if he ever orders anything off of the TV]
"Like NBC ordered your show off the TV?"

[Asked by Leno what the record is for number of lap dances he's received in one night]
"Strippers, I don't like in general. Because you have this phony relationship with them for money, similar to that of when you and Conan were on The Tonight Show together, passing the torch... you know what I'm saying."

[Asked by Leno what he hasn't yet hosted, but would like to]
"Oh, this is a trick, right? Where you get me to host The Tonight Show and then take it back from me?"

[Asked why he came on to do the segment]
"Listen, Jay, Conan and I have children—all you have to take care of is cars. I mean, we have lives to lead here. You've got $800 million, for God's sakes—leave our shows alone."

I hate Kimmel with a passion, but that's pretty ballsy stuff.

A fucking Men to all of this

To be fair to Jay, though, it seems like he was in on this segment.

I dunno man. I sensed a little bit of genuine resentment toward Jimmy's answers. I think he thought Jimmy was going to play along, but instead he got skewered

Agreed with above. It looks like Kimmel inserted some of his own stuff in what was otherwise going to be a scripted skit.

Conan O'Brien better stay on the air! He's much better than Leno. I would probably stop watching NBC all together if they replaced Conan

I read someone who said Kimmel got pissed when Leno immediately dismissed the idea of going on Kimmel's show, and that's why the rest of it was so scathing.

I'll believe this and laugh just a little bit harder.

If Leno did go on and do 12 at 12 from Kimmel,
he would have got slaughtered even worse.

well, here is what we get from the once great peacock station

NBC announced Thursday that the freshman drama "Parenthood" and the relocated "Law & Order" and "Law & Order: Special Victim Units" will fill three slots.

Another will go to the comedy panel series "The Marriage Ref" from Seinfeld.

"Dateline NBC" will fill another 10 p.m. EST slot.

the L & Os and Dateline are currently on before 10. So they have 3 hours open in prime time.

According to Bill Simmons (who apparently knows people?), Conan's calling guests for next week and telling them that it's his last. He's trying to lock down a killer guest list, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom