Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still have the last episode saved on my DVD. I watched it twice.

Liked the interview. I felt bad for him in what he had to go through. Just wanted to give him a hug. And see if he had a spare room/guest house I could live in :)

I felt like we still weren't getting any honesty out of him and I found that kind of irritating.

Maybe he still can't say what he wants or feels, or maybe he feels it would reflect badly, so he took the high road :shrug: I sure hope he sticks it to Leno & Zucker.

Yeah, he looked awkward and sullen in that bit. I don't particularly blame the guy, but I wish he would've been able to give an interview with full disclosure as opposed to these suppressed and dodgy answers. Some of it felt insincere and a little self-serious to me, which sucks.

But hey, at least his wife is cute.

I think he had to be very careful because of the agreement he signed. I'd love to know what he really says about Leno in private.

That blue shirt really brought out his eyes, helped to distract from the facial hair. And his wife is very pretty.

I went to both Radio City shows. Tuesday's show was the single greatest show I've ever seen in my life, because Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart showed up. The chemistry between those three men, especially Conan and Colbert, is amazing. I had far better seats on Wednesday night--third row--but nothing could top the happy surprise of seeing my three favorite funnymen together the previous night.

I'm getting tired of defending Conan from naysayers. Haters gotta hate, I suppose. All I know is that I know how it feels to lose a job I loved, no amount of money can make it right, and at his best Conan is an extremely funny, entertaining and likeable guy. Oh, and his beard has transformed him into a very, VERY hawt-looking man! I'll miss his on-the-road look when he goes back to being a talk-show host at TBS.

Conan's tour provided a pleasant diversion for me, in this year of the postponed N.A. U2 tour. It's been fun practically living on the "I'm With Coco" board on Facebook. I feel sad that my shows are over and I no longer can look forward to them. Oh, well...the U2 at the Rose Bowl DVD comes out today...!!!

Lila, the third row seats were great. But Conan never looked over at the section where I was sitting, which I'm disappointed by. He didn't use the stage like someone like, say, Bono would. But I guess that's because he's new at this and is used to being in a smaller space--Radio City was definitely one of the larger venues he's played.

Our special guests were PeeWee Herman, John Krasinski again, and New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning.

Back
Top Bottom