The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of course they'll say that. Because this is what will make most viewers tune in next season. To find out the truth!!! Hah.

It was the end of the story just the same, had they ended it with us knowing who died.

true, not letting them off the hook.

It was a bullshit move. But i'll still watch cause i enjoy the WD world.

Did anyone else find that blood drip overlay a little too cheesy at the end? Felt like I was watching a video game.
ugh, yes. it reminded me of some old video game when the character dies or something. no clue what they were going with there. i mean obviously i KNOW, they were showing the victim massively bleeding from the head without showing whose head it was. but i mean stylistically, i don't get it. like you said, it was cheesy. just having a red overlay would've been less cheesy.

Anyone watch Fear? I dont care about the characters since they all annoy me, but I still like to see the walkers and blood and stuff.

There will be blood. Just be patient. I only like the daughter and the son.

Haven't seen Fear yet, but gonna watch it when I get the chance. Remember, we created a Fear thread last year when it debuted.

The new era has begun. Negan has laid down the law. RIP Glenn and Abraham. :sad:

The show will never be the same again. I was prepared for Glenn's death. Gonna miss Abraham's classic one-liners.

I forgot that Negan's comic book character was based on Henry Rollins and they actually had him audition for the role before going with Jeffry Dean Morgan. I can only imagine how different things would be if Rollins had been cast.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

How tall is Rollins? I didn't think he was a tall guy, and with Negan, I feel you need that height that JDM has over everyone (or at least the camera makes it appear like he's 8' tall haha)

I thought last night was decent. I'm not shocked by the outcome, but it was very tense the entire way. I found Negan's mind games with Rick more uncomfortable than the bat swinging.

I do wish it had been Daryl though, as I've found his character pretty useless and annoying. But he seems to bring in the female viewers for this show and probably would have rioted....or rewrite season seven to have his ghost follow the group around

That was one of the most stomach churning hours of scripted tv I've seen in a long time

All bets are off once the show airs in all time zones. Naturally, one wouldn't click on the thread if they didn't want to be spoiled.

You're right, I should stay up until 2:30 AM to watch it, instead of the proper 9 PM Monday UK air time :rolleyes:

For what it's worth, I didn't even open the thread. Your message was short and sweet enough to be in the message preview.

How tall is Rollins? I didn't think he was a tall guy, and with Negan, I feel you need that height that JDM has over everyone (or at least the camera makes it appear like he's 8' tall haha)

I thought last night was decent. I'm not shocked by the outcome, but it was very tense the entire way. I found Negan's mind games with Rick more uncomfortable than the bat swinging.

I do wish it had been Daryl though, as I've found his character pretty useless and annoying. But he seems to bring in the female viewers for this show and probably would have rioted....or rewrite season seven to have his ghost follow the group around

Rollins is short I believe.

You're right, I should stay up until 2:30 AM to watch it, instead of the proper 9 PM Monday UK air time :rolleyes:

For what it's worth, I didn't even open the thread. Your message was short and sweet enough to be in the message preview.

Oh ok. Next time I will hide the spoilers. My apologies for spoiling it for you.

I'm really liking Negan's character. While i hate to see Abraham and Glenn gone, i do wish he would have killed several others instead. Hopefully he will in the upcoming episodes.

I think the show should just follow Negan around as he bashes everything with Lucille

Zombie heads
Human heads
Mailboxes
Pumpkins

It was sad to see Rick go from complete badass, to helpless in timeframe. I'm curious to see how the show progresses with the comic material and their own direction.

Since Daryl was my first choice, and that wasn't going to happen. I wish Abe wasn't chosen. I liked his character and felt he could have been a bigger asset for what's to come (he was killed off much earlier in the comics). Glenn made the most sense in keeping it true to the comics, and it felt like overkill by that point with him (and no thanks to Daryl)

See how this season goes. On to the Kingdom next week

Appreciate it. Sorry for rolling the eyes :)

Shit, I deserved it.

I remember a couple of years ago, I texted a friend of mine about the Undertaker's WrestleMania streak ending and he hadn't watched the match yet. He was pissed.

Anyway, I really like Negan and even though he's a villain, I'm really looking forward to seeing his character on a weekly basis. And just like pro wrestling, when the hero finally vanquishes the villain, the payoff will be glorious.

Negan is not a nice guy. I seen a lot of posts from people saying they're turning out now.. like, this was the last straw for them. For me with the introduction of Negan, the even more depressing tone, the big deaths, etc I'm now drawn back into the show after getting burnt out on it for the last few seasons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom