The Seinfeld Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"So I went out with a guy, we had dinner, I ordered the lobster, we came back to my apartment, yada yada yada, I never saw him again"

just found this so *bump* I miss Seinfeld!

Newman: *sniff sniff* Something's cookin on the griddle...
Jerry: Oh no....Kramer!
*they run up to the roof*
Kramer fried (in butter): Jerry...put a fork in me...I'm done!

-------

George: And then I remembered....the Pick!
Jerry: The Pick?
George: By the time she came out of the bathroom I was in up to my elbow!

-------

Elaine to George: You want a Christmas card? You want a Christmas card? Here's your Christmas card!!!

-------

Kramer to Jerry: Oh, this power! Look what I'm doing! I'm dangerous, Jerry! I'm very very dangerous!!!

-------

Kramer: It's fusilli Jerry!

-------

George: I think it moved. (upon eating a slice of mango)

-------

Elaine: It's not: 'Top of the Muffin to ya!'

-------

"It's hideous....yet I can't look away."
-potential buyer of "The Kramer"

U117~Kramer-Posters.jpg

:laugh:

Last edited:
"Did you describe yourself to her over the phone?"
"Yes I did."
"What did you say?"
"What do you think I said?"
"I don't know."
"I told her the truth."
"As you see it?"
"Yes, as I see it."
"Did you tell her about your little hat there?"
"What hat?"
"You know, your little hair hat there."

- Jerry and George, in "The Beard"

:lmao: My fav episode.

The one where George had "hair"? That was funny.

Elaine: "Don't you see the irony in a bald woman rejecting you?" George: "No." Elaine: "YOU'RE BALD!".

from the Pez Dispenser :lol: :

JERRY: Tell me something I don't know. So as the father's trying to load it he loses control of the car and it crashes into a high school cafeteria. Nobody's hurt but Pez is all over the car. And the dispenser was destroyed virtually beyond recognition.

i love seinfeld!!! Anything can be reverted back to this show! Just today I was drinking tea and my mom did a "::smack:: ahh" and I started to laugh so I told my mom that elaine had a college classmate that would do that after every sip of coffee. (ok I watch seinfeld A LOT)

Point is Seinfeld is amazing!

U2girl said:
The one where George had "hair"? That was funny.

Elaine: "Don't you see the irony in a bald woman rejecting you?" George: "No." Elaine: "YOU'RE BALD!".
I love it when she rips it off his head, screams "I DON'T LIKE THIS THING!" and throws it out the window! :lol:

On the Bizarro world...

"Kevin and his friends are nice people! They do good things, they read - "

"I read!"

"Books, Jerry..."

"...Oh... Big deal!"

Jackie: O'Henry? That's one of our top-selling candy bars. It's got chocolate, peanuts, nougat, it's delicious, scrumptious, outstanding!

Jackie: You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on. Why'd you put the balm on?

George: You're killing independent George!!!

Kramer: I'm so keen-o, on Beefarino, what a delicious cuisine-o, fit for king and queen-o!

you douple dipped the chip!

This is by memory so forgive any errors:

Kramer: Jerry you have to come rescue me!"

Jerry: Where are you?

Kramer: Hold on, there’s a street sign; I'm at the corner of 121 and 121 (?), how can the same street intersect itself? This must be the nexus of the universe...

Jerry: Alright, just stay put, I'll find you... oh and Kramer, stay alive, no matter what occurs... I WILL FIND YOU!

Kramer: (screams)

elevated_u2_fan said:
This is by memory so forgive any errors:

Kramer: Jerry you have to come rescue me!"

Jerry: Where are you?

Kramer: Hold on, there’s a street sign; I'm at the corner of 121 and 121 (?), how can the same street intersect itself? This must be the nexus of the universe...

Jerry: Alright, just stay put, I'll find you... oh and Kramer, stay alive, no matter what occurs... I WILL FIND YOU!

Kramer: (screams)

OMG!!! I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!! :lol: Kramer's scream at the end is awesome!

:love:

Kramer: Then the mugger, he comes to and he starts choking me! So, I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other, you know. Then I managed to open up the door, and I kicked him out the door, you know, with my foot, you know, at the next stop.

Jerry: You kept making all the stops?

Kramer: Well, people kept ringing the bell!

Kramer, answering Jerry's phone: Vandalay Industries? No, you're way off!

George, screaming, from the bathroom: Vandalay Industries! You have to say Vandalay Industries! Say Vandalay Industries!!!

George runs from bathroom. His pants fall to his ankles as he falls to Jerry's living room floor.

Jerry walks in, sees George on floor: And you want to be my latex salesman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom