The Office: Season Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I skipped last week because I'd given up on the show and pretty much hate all the characters. Then decided, okay, I'll watch the wedding.

It opened with a scene of mass vomiting, and I turned it off.

Yeah, the opening was lame. But the rest of the episode was pretty awesome.

Favorite cold open of mine: when Jim impersonates Dwight. "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." :lol:

I didn't like it.

just didn't think it was very funny.

though like someone else said, if this was how they were to end the whole series, i would have been happy.

I could have done without the opening scene and the post-credits closer (yuck!) but thought the rest of the episode was overall sweet and well-done. They probably could have shrunk all that down into 30 minutes, though.

I did catch the last 10 minutes or so, and that was very sweet.

The show is still remaining off my "must watch" list, though.

Even if I still think the writers do a piss poor job on Pam and Jim's relationship, it was still an enjoyable episode, and by far had the most funny moments in a year or so. There were almost too many good Dwight moments to list.

The show needs to start being more consistent, especially with 30 Rock coming back next week.

Hello. My name is Dwight Schrute. If you are listening to this you are a lucky woman Michael has seduced. Ahh to be in your shoes. What's next, you're probably wondering. Don't be scared of your night in heaven...!

Pam Beesly: Hey my aunt told me something neat. She said, everything with the wedding goes by so fast, we should try to take mental pictures of the high points.

Jim Halpert: Oh wow, that's cool. [turns to Pam] Click! Oh you blinked! Dammit now that's in my brain forever.

Pam Beesly: Oh.

Jim Halpert: What a lousy picture.

Pam Beesly: We should've hired a professional to take the mental pictures.

I could have done without the opening scene and the post-credits closer (yuck!) but thought the rest of the episode was overall sweet and well-done. They probably could have shrunk all that down into 30 minutes, though.

The ending made me never want to use an ice machine at a hotel again :yikes: Like you said though the episode was sweet. Im happy that they didn't miss this one up.

anyone watch the show last night? I actually felt bad for MS, though way to set up the whole dating thing with just a 30 second eye contact scene at the wedding.

I guess I may be the only one who doesn't like what the writers have done to Jim and Pam's characters. Neither one of them seem funny or cute anymore. I guess Pam being pregnant could be a excuse to why she's been kind of a bitch lately IMO.

I was actually kind of hoping Michael was going to fire Pam for her over reaction and verbal abuse in the office.

I saw the episode was pretty funny. Used to like Pam but her bitchiness is starting to become annoying. Speaking of Pam talk about going way over the line with Michael! Would have been a great twist if she had been fired right there on the spot.

an irrelevant :bump:

i just got Season3 on DVD, as i'd never seen it. seven episodes in, it's fucking fantastic. though i'd really like to have seen where the show went of Josh hadn't taken another job and the Stanford branch had incorporated Scranton, instead of the other way round. felt sorry for Stanley, Toby & Ryan, who were obviously keen to get out of Scranton.

"if Ryan and i can't work together anymore, i'll kill myself! like Romeo & Juliet! ...the Claire Danes one." :lol:

:up:

it was only a matter of time. that should be very interesting though...

i think he, Gareth, Tim and Dawn were meant to appear in a season 3 episode, but it never worked out...

The David Brent meets Michael Scott moment was really about as good as it could have been. Short and sweet. Glad they didn't drag it out or bring too much attention to it.

Also, Erin is such a damn cute character. I find myself still watching this show in large part because I want to see her and Andy get back together. I think they're a good TV couple.

Her bit tonight where she couldn't get past thinking about cows during Scrabble was pretty great.

The David Brent meets Michael Scott moment was really about as good as it could have been. Short and sweet. Glad they didn't drag it out or bring too much attention to it.

Also, Erin is such a damn cute character. I find myself still watching this show in large part because I want to see her and Andy get back together. I think they're a good TV couple.

Her bit tonight where she couldn't get past thinking about cows during Scrabble was pretty great.

yeah I agree. I liked that it was just a brief encounter but a funny one! Love Ricky's laugh.

Back
Top Bottom