The Office: Season Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, that scene was pretty damn funny. And it looks like we'll be making another trip to Schrute Farms at some point this season which is always a good thing.

But the episode of 30 Rock that just ended was even funnier. I decided to start watching that show this year and, damn, it is great. I'm gonna have to go back and watch the first two seasons for sure. I'm hooked. Baldwin absolutely kills me.

As great as Baldwin is, Kenneth the Page fucking kills me every time he's on screen... or just in anything. I love that guy.

I wouldn't say you're far off by saying that either. I was dying by the time Dwight started yelling... oh man.

Solid episode, especially after a decent one last week.

"Michael ... I like the sound of your voice ... I'll tell you what, I'm going to buy a million dollars' worth of paper."

Buttlicker. That scene was fucking great.
One of the best episodes in a while, IMO.

I kinda miss Amy Ryan already. I liked her.

The part where Jim got in Dwight's car and he sped off just to go about 30 feet to the parking space cracked my ass up.

I'm really impressed with this season so far.

I don't love it as much as I love 30 Rock, but I laughed a lot during last night's episode.

The scene with Michael, Dwight, and Jim in the conference room is one of the funniest things the show has done.

:lmao: That was a great scene!

I really enjoyed this episode, and I was laughing out loud a lot more than the past couple episodes. :up:

Hopefully Pam doesn't stay in New York though...:(

I'm such a big fan of Andy. He was cracking me up last night. I love how he just has no idea Angela is not that into him.

I think Andy's going to turn out to be gay. The Cats costume seemed to call back to all of the women in the office wearing cats costumes in Season 2, aside from the other obvious connotations.

And this kind of affirms it for me:

Business Trip (The Office - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Why else would Oscar and Andy be paired up like that? Seems kind of random otherwise.

I think Andy's going to turn out to be gay. The Cats costume seemed to call back to all of the women in the office wearing cats costumes in Season 2, aside from the other obvious connotations.

And this kind of affirms it for me:

Business Trip (The Office - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Why else would Oscar and Andy be paired up like that? Seems kind of random otherwise.

That would make sense and it would let Angela get back together with Dwight. :applaud:

I figured Angela had put him up to that costume by his reaction of "we were going for kitten" or whatever it was. As subject to her whims, this seemed like a good explanation.

I figured Angela had put him up to that costume by his reaction of "we were going for kitten" or whatever it was. As subject to her whims, this seemed like a good explanation.

True, I wasn't paying to much attention to last week's cold open, but that seems like a legit too.

Michael, I like the sound of your voice. You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to buy one million dollars worth of paper products today.

Decent episode last night with some good old fashion Andy insanity. I know a lot of people who can't stand that character, but I think he's excellent.

Last night's 30 Rock cemented its place as the better show.

You know, just the other week I was wondering whatever happened to Harry Anderson. I was plum tickled when the Night Court cast members showed up last night. I used to love that show!

I'm glad Pam's back, and I like that they made it a little more interesting by having her home in failure. I also dug Andy and Oscar palling around. Drunk Oscar was awesome.

For real? I'm beginning to think that there's nothing the man could do to get fired.

Even if they did fire him to shake things up on the show, you know they'd find a way to get him hired again, because otherwise it's not The Office without him actually, you know, IN the office.

Wouldn't The Office be served better if this were the last season?

I fear all this romance drama soiling the legacy of the show.

It was cute when it was Jim and Pam.
And Kelly was obsessing with Ryan.
Ok fine.

Now, it's getting a bit 'soapy'.

Loved the Night Court thing on 30 Rock and I actually like this episode of The Office, I just, I can sense they have hit the 'milking it' stage.

If they re-hired fucking Ryan, there's no way Michael is not going to be with Dunder-Mifflin. If he gets fired, he'll be back. Dwight and Ryan both returned.

I thought the Jim/Pam thing last night was really good. I could live without Ryan on the show ever again though. I don't think Michael is going to get fired because I don't feel like he was telling his boss off. To me, he was just reacting to something in a weird way like he always does. The show is nothing without Michael.

I don't think he'd get fired but I could see some kind of shake up coming, like him getting demoted or something. Michael was just way too confident about the exchange in his voice over which made me think it could lead to something.

Andy is becoming one of my favorite characters.
Also, it was great to see Harry from Night Court, I too loved that show.
They should use his voice in a Pixar movie or something.

I thought this episode was totally unfunny...the only part that made me laugh was Dwight (as always) dissing Pam's artwork.....

30 rock..on the other hand...:lol::lol: OMG Alec Baldwin in that hat and when she put that gun in his hand! :lol: :applaud:

... maybe we need to make a 30 Rock thread, lest this become an Office 30 Rock thread all in one!

Back
Top Bottom