The Office: Season Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up:

I know I've moaned about the Jim & Pam stuff off and on, but that was entirely lovely. I even gasped when I realized what he was going to do and went "Awwwwww!" out loud.

I loved Dwight's little nod to the camera down in the warehouse.

And, as I've told some, the line, "The last word was seagulls." That killed me.

I have to say, that was pretty entertaining.

Dwight's nod to the camera, as well as the look on his face when discovered by Phyllis were my two favorite moments.

What was up with Merideths face for half the epi.?

Poor clueless Andy, planning his dream wedding :(.

I liked that Angela softened to him a bit but I can't feel too sorry for him because he's rushing into marrying someone he doesn't know.

I felt so horrible for Holly when it came out that Kevin really isn't mentally challenged. I wanted to crawl under a rock and die for her.

Ryan: I don't need a judge to tell me to keep my community clean.
Jim: But he did, right?

How the hell did Ryan only get community service for committing corporate fraud?

Why did Michael rip up the tickets? To make Holly forget about the yoga guy? Does he think that will make her like him?

I mostly liked the episode. The proposal was perfect.

The Office - Sneak Peek: Business Ethics - Video - NBC.com

^ Sneak Peek for the next episode, "Business Ethics." It doesn't air until October 9 because there is a vice presidential debate next week.

As NSW said, Dwight's nod to the camera was fucking awesome.

The ripping up of the tickets, hillers, was in my opinion Michael's obliviousness to what the perfect thing to do is when dealing with women. He should have bought them and took her, but instead he thought the best idea was to rip them up so she'd forget about the other guy.

I like that the ticket-ripping thing was a dumb, oblivious thing that Michael did and it didn't make me all irritated and angry. That's a nice change of pace.

Working in management, my first thought when Ryan came back as a temp was "HR would never allow that." :tsk:

Dwight's nod to the camera was probably the funniest part of the whole episode. Perfection. :up:

Here Comes Treble, Class of '96 as a collective best man.

Andy Bernard.

He wins competitions or quits because they're unfair.

Here Comes Treble, Class of '96 as a collective best man.

Andy Bernard.

He wins competitions or quits because they're unfair.

I will memorize that list of names someday, and it'll be glorious.

Crackin' episode, guys.

Aw fuck. Did I miss the season premiere?

I suck. Shows you how clued in I am.

I didn't miss a single episode for the first 3 seasons.

Michael: Ok, I want you to look at her. She's a beautiful Indian woman. Why? What makes her beautiful?
Ryan: [stands up] Everything. She's perfect.
Meredith: I like her nails.
Michael: [to Ryan] Ok, be more specific.
Meredith: I like her fingernails.

I still haven't watched this, but I've got it recorded . It might be awhile till I get around to it.

Just watched the premiere. Finally. Great, as usual.

My favorite moment..."Happy Birthday Stanley!" (Boot to the cake)

But you know what, you're gonna love these guys.. Carl1, Carl2, Broccoli Rob, Spare Rib, Doobie, Lunch Box, Boner Champ..thats me, Pueby Louis and the news, Hopscotch, jingle jangle, sandwich.

OH YEAH.

My boyfriend left this on my voice mail today - i can't believe he remembered them all! hahaha.. he is a bit like Andy :|

Back
Top Bottom