The L Word

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowflake said:
what does everyone think of the shane story line this season? i really like shay, i hope he stays.
I haven't watched any of the new season yet, but I've read spoilers upon spoilers online. I think that both Shay and Shane could really end up helping eachother out this season. Shay could really use some guidance in light of the recent family events. And Shane - Who knows, she might actually learn to love someone.

As for favorite characters, well I like most of them - Shane (surprise) being my favorite, as well as Bette, Dana, Alice, and Carmen (sometimes).

I caught about 20 minutes of this show the other night. Saw the basketball game, and the donor looking at the art that Marlee Matlin's character wouldn't cover up. And unfortunate about the brother who broke his arm skateboarding. No clue what's going on though, LOL. I think I had caught a couple of episodes very early on, like the first season, but never had time to commit to watching it. Some of the characters appear to be the same.

I'm still catching up (I'm about halfway through season 3), but Jenny has been my least favorite character from the very beginning.

Doozer61 said:
i still think Jenny needs to go :|

I can't stand Mia Kirschner, at all. I knew I had seen her in something before I watched my first episode of The L Word, and I knew she had irritated me then, and she proceeded to do so on the show. Then when I began watching 24 I literally cringed when I saw she had a semi-recurring role.

Okay, season finale on Sunday. We are having a BBQ if anyone wants to join us. :flirt:

I still think something tragic needs to happen to Jenny. Also, I can't stand the fact that Bette and Tina might reconcile. :down:

:bump: I loooove the l word, can't believe it's taken me up until now to start getting into it. I wish they were showing series 5 in england already :mad:

I must admit I absolutely HATE jenny. What is with that character, there is no point!

partygirlvox said:
:bump: I loooove the l word, can't believe it's taken me up until now to start getting into it. I wish they were showing series 5 in england already :mad:

I must admit I absolutely HATE jenny. What is with that character, there is no point!
They really made Jenny turn into an annoying character and where do I know that Nikki from?

Doozer61 said:
:lmao:

You can come over every Sunday evening at 7 and watch it with us :flirt:

:lol: that sounds great :up:

and I used to think Jenny was quite cool, right after she came out. but then she just turned into some sort of dog murdering stalker?!

Lila64 said:
Cybil's daughter is indeed on the show. I don't see the show often enough to know the character's names. I did see one on Saturday with the hot oil wrestling :flirt:

:shocked: and I miss that because of the cruel british networks not showing the new series. so unfair :mad:

I am liking cybil shepards character though - her and alice made the weirdest couple.

My friends at work insisted I watch this show so I watched my first episode last week. Is it worth starting from the beginning and watching all the seasons?

Last night I saw leisha haileys (..alice's) band play in london and we got right to the front and she was AMAZING! so much cooler in real life, and she waved when I was videoing her :heart: the amount of l word fans there was hilarious!

ladywithspinninghead said:
My friends at work insisted I watch this show so I watched my first episode last week. Is it worth starting from the beginning and watching all the seasons?

I think I should do this too.

Back
Top Bottom