The Girls Next Door

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am surprised there are no males posting in this thread. After all this show has to do with Hugh Hefner's girlfriends and living at the Playboy Mansion.

http://www.eonline.com/On/GirlsNextDoor/

mainpic.jpg

Here are his three girlfriends:
[q]Kendra Wilkinson
kendrabio.jpg

Hometown: San Diego
How She Met Hef: Kendra, Hef's youngest and newest girlfriend, met him at his 78th birthday party at the Mansion. She was dressed only in body paint. Before their first date, Hef asked Kendra to move in and live as one of his girlfriends.
She Likes: Being a tomboy, watching boxing, the San Diego Chargers, the Philadelphia Eagles, barbecue and Janet Jackson.
Beauty & Brains: Kendra's goal is to have a career as a sports announcer or in sports massage. She attends massage-therapy school five days a week.
Take Note: She claims to have one of the largest Janet Jackson posters in the world on her bedroom wall at the Mansion.[/q]

[q]Bridget Marquardt
bridgetbio.jpg

Hometown: Lodi, California
How She Met Hef: After submitting her photo to Playboy (she didn't get into the magazine), Bridget received a phone call from Hef asking her out on a date. She first thought he was joking, but Bridget was soon living at the Mansion.
She Likes: Pizza; everything horror (including movies, books and Halloween); dressing up in ruffles, polka dots and bows.
Beauty & Brains: The beautiful blonde boasts a B.A. in public relations, a masters' degree in communications and is currently working towards another masters' in broadcast journalism.
Take Note: Bridget religiously attends boot-camp fitness classes and loves to hike.

[q]Holly Madison
hollybio.jpg

Hometown: Craig, Alaska
How She Met Hef: Holly first caught Hef's eye when she visited the Mansion for Midsummer Night's Dream, the year's most elegant party. Two days after their first date, Holly moved in but found herself vying with several other girlfriends for Hef's attention. (He's since downsized from seven girlfriends to three.)
She Likes: Being Hef's number-one girl, classic movies, designing her own clothing, party planning, dogs, Disneyland and dill pickles.
Beauty & Brains: Holly is currently studying real estate and business online through UCLA Santa Monica College.
Take Note: She hates exercising but says she "gets her workout in the bedroom."[/q]

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:
What is the point of this show?:eyebrow:

:lol: I have no fucking clue. I would say that the point is if you are a very wealthy 70 something year old man it is ok to be dirty and date many girls who can be your great grandchildren. :huh:

I guess it is to show those who have no idea how it is to be in a Playboy model and living in the Playboy mansion and what it is like to be a girlfriend of Hef. :shrug:

And I think all of those girls look the same. I was actually happy to see a brunette in the mix the other day.

Carmelu2fan said:
What is the point of this show?:eyebrow:

i bet there's more than one point. :sexywink:

i didn't even know this existed. it is too much work to follow new series and shit. i just stick to seinfeld reruns, the daily show, letterman, etc.

actually the last new series i watched was hell's kitchen on fox. i like cooking plus i always seemed to be flipping through the channels at the right time to see it.

I am surprise that one of the girls he is dating has never been in Playboy. She really wants to but she doesn't have it to be in it. Funny, all the girls they are showing including the Playmates all have insecurities about how they look.

well never mind, I just finished watching the show and all 3 of them will now be on the cover of Playboy. Enjoy boys. :wink:

Last edited:
I agree Cleasai, I do not understand why they all try to have that certian "look" I call it the Pamela Lee look, because she has "perfected" it ..and I use that term perfect losley.

I don't go out of my way to watch it, but will if there's nothing better on.

I have been an avid viewer of this show, mostly, I guess with my fasination with the 'non-sexuality' of the show. I'm amazed that these women are living in a dodgey old house with a dodgey old man who gives them curfews and allowences. When they do have parties at the manse, they tend to be wholesome family affairs (albeit with way hotter girls). Its just weird. And OK sometimes I just want to have a curfew and an allowence and live in a really nice house with fun parties.:huh:

:huh: :huh: :huh:

its funny in 2 and a half years since this show has been running, we've only gotten up to two pages max

Back
Top Bottom