The Daily Show Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
His genius is not confined to the Daily Show... his book America (The Book) is brilliant too. I have the audio book (because I'm a slacker) - it has some of the funniest calls I've ever heard in my life.

I wish we got more than the Global Edition. :(

MsMofoCrazy. :angry:

I have the book as well. People with a good sense of humor are quite attractive. And usually pretty smart, which makes Jon Stewart very appealing :sexywink:

Can you go to the Daily Show's website and watch some of the video clips there? They are priceless! I'm pissed that I missed an episode last week :grumpy:

Yes I do - he's pretty funny. You can go to ComedyCentral.com or the dailyshow.com and watch the clips. Feel bad you miss out on all this good stuff!

It's like all The Daily Shows from the last month or so torrents. Most very active.

Quality 100mb files that should download in <hour per show. :drool:

I just want to share one of my favourite quotes out of America...

He is talking about a possible precident you can use to make yourself famous via the legal system. "You are married to a transgendered monky and want to pull the plug on it's life support as one of it's husbands and heal it with the power of prayer.... in our public schools."

The way it is delivered in the audiobook is hillarious. :lmao:

Last edited:
c011.gif

Lila64 said:

I love you tim. Now try and tell MissMofoGone she's crazy!

WTF !!! ... You know, just because I don't really care for Jon Stewart or his show doesn't mean you should be calling me crazy. But, the fact that you have "dragged other people" into this matter as well !! :eyebrow:
Originally, the only reason I posted here was for explaining how I NEVER saw his show because I was NOT a fan of his and wanted to know the channel his show was on, so I could check it out.
I didn't think you would go so far as to call me crazy, just because I STILL disliked his show ... :huh:
Afterall, it's my own opinion whether you agree or not ... and BTW ... YOU ASKED ME LILA, what I thought of the video clip and his show in the first place ... :confused:
Otherwise, I would NOT have continued to post here anyway ... :no:

Last edited:
timothius said:

His genius is not confined to the Daily Show...

Sure ... like back when he hosted the Grammys that was pure "genius" ??
He was the "worst" host I have ever seen on the Grammys ... :yuck:
This is one of the reasons I don't actually care for him and his show now, because he acts "stupid" and thinks he's funny at being so-ooo stupid !! :huh:

Originally posted by timothius
MsMofoCrazy. :angry:

:eyebrow:
Well, I don't appreciate your comment, tim ... :|

Sorry MsMofo - thought it was all in fun. Never meant to insult or hurt your feelings. Will you accept my apology :( :sad: ?

Did anyone catch Gwyneth Paltrow on there last week? I thought she was so weird. She didn't get his humor at all and couldn't just roll with it, as though she'd never seen the show before. I'd never seen her on a talk show before and I was put off by her. She seemed to be humorless and even more vanilla than I had imagined. Good actress, though.

Lila64 said:
Sorry MsMofo - thought it was all in fun. Never meant to insult or hurt your feelings. Will you accept my apology :( :sad: ?

Well, actually it was fun when it was between only us, but when you started to bring others into the equasion, that is when I was rather disturbed. :ohmy:
I CAN forgive and forget it though, and thanks, I appreciate your apology. :hug:

I didn't make anyone come here and comment, although I did comment on their comments. Anyways, I hope all is forgiven :hug:

Back
Top Bottom