The Daily Show Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
It also repeats at 8 p.m. EST.

Can't wait for the hurricane one tonight :hyper:. (11 p.m. is too late for me :reject: ).

Righteous Indignation Jon :drool: :bow:

so you will be watching last night's first new once since his vacation, tonight, right? Oooh, I can't wait to see your response :hyper:

Lila64 said:

so you will be watching last night's first new once since his vacation, tonight, right? Oooh, I can't wait to see your response :hyper:

Watching it right now :yes:.

Loved his opening comments. To all the people who say this is liberal bias, blah blah blah:

"no. shut up. just. no."

:up:

Oh Jon, never go on vacation again :sad: :heart:.

Great moment of zen. :lmao: @ pissed off weather guy: "LET ME TALK CAROL!!" :lmao:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Watching it right now :yes:.

Loved his opening comments. To all the people who say this is liberal bias, blah blah blah:

"no. shut up. just. no."

:up:

Oh Jon, never go on vacation again :sad: :heart:.

Great moment of zen. :lmao: @ pissed off weather guy: "LET ME TALK CAROL!!" :lmao:

that was funny! :lmao: At first I couldn't tell if it was real or staged!

even with this thread, i still forgot to watch the one that was on at 8.

watch me forget the 11pm one now. :mad:

2.gif

Oh my MsMofo - we may have to kidnap you and give you a lesson in the finer things of life :wink: The show is on Comedy Central. PLEASE check the previous links for the video clips. You will NOT be disappointed :shifty:

Sorry Lila, but I'm not really a fan of Jon Stewart. That's probably why I've never seen this show.
I'll check it out soon though and tell you what I think ... :wink:

Lila64 said:
Is there something about him you don't like !!
Just curious

Actually, I didn't like seeing him host the Grammy Awards back in 2001 or 2002.
(can't remember which year) He acted like an idiot ... it was very 'plain to see' as the audience wasn't even laughing at his jokes, because those jokes were 'so-ooo stupid' !! ... :huh:

I love The Daily Show.
Too bad it puts the regular news to shame.
even though it is a comedy it is based on REAL news and if you are halfway smart you can pick up news. Just like classic SNL news.

MsMofoGone said:

Actually, I didn't like seeing him host the Grammy Awards back in 2001 or 2002.
(can't remember which year) He acted like an idiot ... it was very 'plain to see' as the audience wasn't even laughing at his jokes, because those jokes were 'so-ooo stupid' !! ... :huh:

I don't recall the show, but I think you should give it another chance :yes:

Back
Top Bottom