The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
US Magazine..

Justin "Rated R" Rego's gig is up.

On next Monday's episode of The Bachelorette (set in Istanbul, Turkey), host Chris Harrison reveals Rego's dirty secret to Ali Fedotowsky: as many have suspected, he has a girlfriend back at home.

And Fedotowsky doesn't take the news lying down, according to an ABC press release. After Harrison makes the shocking announcement, the 25-year-old reality star has a tense phone call -- with Rego's sobbing girlfriend. Then, as the other bachelors watch, she confronts Rego in a dramatic showdown.

Rego, 26, hinted over the weekend that he wasn't the recipient of Ali's final rose -- and he'd love to be the star of his own show.

"If I don't end up with Ali at the end of the season, then I'd love to be the next Bachelor," he told UsMagazine.com at the Ultra afterparty following the MuchMusic Awards in Toronto Sunday.

"There's a rumor floating around that there's a strong possibility I would be in it next season," he says. "I'd do it. :rolleyes:

The Istanbul episode of the Bachelorette -- also featuring a Turkish bathhouse and olive oil wrestling-- airs next Monday June 28 on ABC.

I never knew there was a thread to talk about the Bachelorette...I was afraid to bring it up anywhere else on Interference..glad to see I am not alone :applaud:

OMG..now even ABC is spoiling its own show...I just saw a commercial for tonights show and they show all the drama and who it is that is involved:|

true...but not everyone reads people....maybe they think if you watch their show, you are a People reader:wink:

Hollllllllllllllllly drama batman. Justin, what a slime ball. :tsk:

I wasnt surprised at who went home.

But wait.. ??

The spoilers I read said that Frank was the one with the girlfriend and wanted the career. Did they get confused?

Looks like more drama next week with Frank. :hmm:

Hollllllllllllllllly drama batman. Justin, what a slime ball. :tsk:

I wasnt surprised at who went home.

But wait.. ??

The spoilers I read said that Frank was the one with the girlfriend and wanted the career. Did they get confused?

Looks like more drama next week with Frank. :hmm:

I Knew it!!! Frank is a jerk :angry:. It looks like he actually takes her home to his family and then breaks her heart. She actually said tonight that her feelings for him scared her because he could really break her heart. MEN!!!!

I tuned in at 9:00pm, so I missed the Justin drama. Not that I even know which one he was or what the drama was. I don't get People Magazine anymore, so... I'm gossip-deprived :(

Justin was the wrestling guy. He came on the show to get exposure. He has a girlfriend, and Alli found out and confronted him.:D

Justin running away from her was the funniest thing ever in Bachelor history. I loved how she confronted him. I bet he runs away like that in wrestling too.

Yes when you go on a tv show to find a husband, a boyfriend, or even a date you have to expect this sort of thing-but no matter what the circumstances it really hurts when someone f's with you in that way. I think Ali seems like a pretty sincere person so I did feel sympathy for her-even though of course she's much better off without that slimeball. I hate to think that the show is so orchestrated that she was in on that somehow. I do think they influence who stays on the show so they could have done at least that to get her to keep him there.

And Roberto all oiled up :drool:

I know, I appreciated that. I'm looking for pictures but no luck so far :D He can't possibly be that hot and still that nice and seemingly down to earth, can he? He really hasn't revealed that much of himself though. I like Chris the landscaper too, those would be my picks for her going forward. I don't even remember any of her time with that Kirk guy, but I haven't watched every minute of every episode.

. I hate to think that the show is so orchestrated that she was in on that somehow. I do think they influence who stays on the show so they could have done at least that to get her to keep him there.

I agree...during that entire sequence of the phone call, I kept thinking it was so fake....how in the hell did the girlfriend know Ali's friend from the previous show and come over wit cameras rolling if Chris had "just found out about it"?

Ali's reaction seemed to be genuine, she doesn't seem like she could be a very good actress to pull off tis one! I just wonder if Justin was a plant on purpose?

and yes, Frank is the other slime ball according to People Mag

Oh I'm sure the whole Justin thing was orchestrated by the producers. They need some drama or people will stop watching. Whether or not Ali knew about it, no idea. If she did then she's a damn good actress.

Yes they definitely knew about Justin-they probably look for d bags with girlfriends in the casting calls

They also probably Googled for some place with male olive oil wrestling and that's why they decided on Istanbul :wink:

And that Ali and Ty stuff was just uncomfortable to watch :slant: Some things are much better off in private.

robertooil4.jpg

robertooil3.jpg

robertooil2.jpg

robertooil.jpg

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom