The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so confused. I thought her and Jesse had something but have they even kissed yet? She's kissing everyone else. Jeremy, Jason, Jesse.. hmm she has a thing for J's :hmm:

Her melt down was ridiculous...she seems SO over-sensitive....maybe it was too early after her last show to be putting herself out there for this show....I think it is harder for the bachelorettes to be with so many guys....I think she has the most chemistry with Graham.... at least that is who they are showing her having the chemistry with. I think Jeremy is creepy, way too intense, I like Jason, Jesse, and Graham the best

Yeah Twilly is a complete dork and I dont think they have anything in common.
I like Graham but I just dont see them together in the long run. He has barely opened up at all, has had like 0 experience with relationships and she's gonna marry him? :der: I think Jason will be at least in the final 2, if not win the whole thing. Jesse is sweet and nice but I think he's too 'duuuuuuuuuuuude' for her (and not that cute) :uhoh:

So tonite we have 'Deanna tells all'? How can she tell all when the show isnt even over :der:

And then after that a new episode I guess.

I think she made a good choice for her last 4. Although from the looks of the previews, it doesnt look like she thinks she made right decision :hmm:

I watched it for the first time last night, I've seen bits and pieces of a couple of episodes. Jason and Jesse seemed like the only ones with any authenticity, I like Jason. I missed the end but I guess the one who calls his mother three times a day is out. Good move. I don't like that Graham and his plastic looking abs. Does he ever wear a shirt? What team does he play pro basketball for?

I thought for sure Sean was staying and Jesse was going, especially after he didn't kiss her on the one on one time. I have been pulling for Jason the whole time since he does seem to be "real". Jeremy is grating on my nerves and there is something smarmy about Graham. Can't wait until next week! :hyper:

I like Jason...but she definately has the hots for Graham...he is the only one she seems to have any real chemistry with....
Jeremy = :barf:

I agree ^

but....she might want to get a little sumpin-sumpin, before she decides on her husband:lol:

I agree about Jason being the best of the lot - after being dumped by a commitmentphobe (Brad), why would she go for someone who's never had any real commitment before (Graham)? I hope she's learned her lesson...

Because she gets butterflies around him :rolleyes:

Everyone knows that never lasts.... :lol:

well, that would explain why she's kept mum every time they've asked her in interviews whether she ended up finding love.

Who knows - perhaps they bring Graham back later?
(although it wouldn't make sense to have him at the bachelors-tell-all-event next week if that was the case). Too bad though - perhaps he had it in him after all...

That was so emotional :crack:

I know....she was seriously gaa-gaa for Graham...you could see it from the very beginning....and when she took him out to the car,...they showed so much of that...never going back inside to congratulate the final 3? what do you think was going on in THEIR minds?:huh: I think she will go through the motions...and pull out the "I don't want to lead any of you on" card

and here is a question....so, she doesn't choose any of them....she can't call Graham later and say "Hey, lets give it a try without the cameras" ?? I mean is there a contract that says you can't contact anyone after the show?

I was thinking that too. I wonder if ABC forbids it.

I think she is going to make a pick. She doesn't want to be the female Brad either.

About Graham, she goes for that type of guy and it hasn't gotten her anywhere. So I think she'll step out of her comfort zone and pick one of the others. My vote is Jeremy. Not because I like him.

Oh and here's more on Graham 46

If she had picked Graham well she gets what she deserves, sorry. She is drawn to him because he won't give her what she wants, and that's unhealthy. He writes her a letter? Couldn't he have asked to speak to her without the cameras? And the way he couldn't even look at her when she got so upset. His mother said it all when she told DeAnna that he has never had a relationship that lasted more than 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom