The Bachelor is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Tonight

f97190f7608732b77000ce928e322c6d.jpg

Ben Flajnik Bio - The Bachelor - ABC.com

ABC.com - The Bachelor - Bios

Ben's hair is disgusting and I dont find him attractive. He's nice and all but I think these chicks are going to eat him alive.

I had to watch this because it's what Mom wanted to watch last night. I wasn't paying close attention. WTF was with the girl bringing her grandma? Bunch of bimbos and crybabies again, especially that one chick who was in the bathroom crying thinking girls didn't like her, the Blogger-she'll be the freak this season for sure! I was playing with my iPad during the show :love:

Holy drama batman! I love this season!
Cant believe Chantal came back only to be booted haha.

So far I really like Kasey B. She seems so sweet and down to earth and normal.

Courtney the model is not cute at all (imo) and totally off her rocker.

I think Ben is a pretty boring bachelor

that being said, I watch this show for the drama, and this season is doing a decent job.

I will say I do like Courtney

courtney-robertson-bachelor.jpg

along with Blakely,

img-1288649743060.jpeg

I do like the darker haired women

and this is not who is the best sorority sister, who cares who gets along with a dozen emotional, insecure women in a totally artificial environment.

Of course you would think that.

Cant wait until Courtney's whole shit is blown. Cant stand that ugly psycho bitch.

Ben is dumb and if he picks Courtney he deserves to be miserable.

I hate that reality Steve.

I haven't gone there, but is is really easy to search a contestant, and have his links pop up, and even on the links search page they give shit away.

I got spoiled for one whole survivor season when I tripped upon a list of all the players with the order they were voted out during the 3rd week. I felt I could not post any of my own thoughts or predictions because I had read the outcome already.

I have no idea where this Ben season is going, the edits and previews can be as misleading as all hell. Also, I have always thought Ben was a complete light weight, it's not like ending up with him is getting 'a million dollars' at leat the winner on Survivor really wins something. Most likely the 'winners' on this show are the ones that don't get stuck with (or by) Ben.

Spoilers are everywhere.. facebook, internet and even the news stands. I saw the cover of US and some other celebrity mag last night with Ben and Courtney on it and got annoyed. But you never know I guess.

I would be PISSED if I spoiled a whole season of survivor. Wow.

I openly admit to being a 'Courtney' fan. I don't believe the edits
I discuss this at work, every woman I know hates her. And all the husbands I know say they hate her too. I tell them they just don't want to be sleeping on the couch.

So if Ben does choose her, my only consolation, is knowing that she will dump him. ( yes, I do feel a little mean writing this)

Maybe she is just going to be a model for a wedding show or something. Good LORD!!! :crack:

I stay away from Reality Steve. I came across that on X17 by accident.

Back
Top Bottom