The Amazing Race 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woohoo! :hi5:

Hate it that they have that stupid beauty pagent chick on the show, though. Seriously? They couldn't find someone better than her? :rolleyes:

Hopefully it will be a good season.

On the fence...ever so bored with last year along with TAR 13. Think I'm just exhausted from the format.

:lol: I was just thinking this.

I wonder if they purposely picked idiots so no one would dominate. The father/daughter who painted the inside of the house was hysterical.

Definitely a season filled with idiots. :tsk: Not surprising that the beauty queen messed things up. At the end she was saying she was proud of not making mistakes or whatever. Umm - okay then! What about the fact that you didn't take the funicular, and you got a time penalty that dropped you 5 spots?! :lol:

I love how they set it up that the first three teams would get the first plane, and then due to a malfunction, they all ended up on the same plane anyway.

And how eerie was it that the winners of the leg won a trip to Vancouver and...the Whistler track.

No thoughts on the teams yet. None of them really stood out to me, although I'd like to see the grandmother and granddaughter do well. That would be different.

keep in mind the only reason the first plane had a mechanical malfunction is because Brandy prayed for it to happen.

:doh:If there's one pet peeve of mine it's looking forward to a new season of a favorite show starting up again (AR) only for the contestants to be a complete and hideous let down. I don't favor any of the pairings on this season, it's a shambles. Whoever is responsible for having chosen these participants should be kicked in the kidneys! :doh: I don't know how much more of this I am going to be able to take....I also watch this show because of my love of travel and genuine interest in other cultures and scenery etc.

gee

it seems no one is happy

I am fine with these folks

I liked Jeff when he was on big brother, I'd like to see him do well, his patner is not the sharpest sandwich at the picnic

I like the models, I think she got a bad rap, it is easy to nervous and goof up a question, I'd like to see them do well

the cops? I don't think they are going to last too long :shrug:

I think Brandy is kind of cute, in her own way, she is bi, and the Lord does answer her prayers :up:

The Cowboys? golly gee, soon to be road kill

the father / daughter team? how many more times will he cry?

straight brother / gay brother ? they should do well, but I find the one a bit obnoxious

Well no lack of stupidity in episode 2.
Doesn't say much for my neighbors to the south in Rhode Island that both teams from there are directionally illiterate (which is not good in this race).

Back
Top Bottom