The Amazing Race 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I missed the episode tonight, but I was hoping for either them or the models to be eliminated. :up: Will have to watch when it shows up online tomorrow.

Brothers win the ugly Americans award this week.

yes they did. I would have loved it if the taxi driver pulled the car over and kicked them out for being complete asses. Even if the taxi driver could not understand what they were saying, he could tell they were behaving like imbeciles.

:down:

Speaking of imbeciles, I still cannot stand Brent. He is the one I wish would go away, Catie should break up with him. He is always bitching and disrespecting her.

I am looking forward to next week!
Team Cowboys!
:applaud:

Yeah, the brothers were definitely losing it the entire day. They're probably exhausted, but still. That's no excuse for the horrible behaviour in the taxis. :tsk:

I'm a member of an Amazing Race message board, and I read a few months ago that Brent & Catie broke up shortly after the race ended. :up:

I really really really hope the Cowboys win it! They are just so awesome!! :love:

Season Finale – The Amazing Race 16 Winners Are Crowned

Tonight is the season finale of The Amazing Race 16. It has been an incredible journey for a great group of people. There have been some crazy moments and a ton of emotional drama. Tonight it all comes down to the final three teams making a race to the finish.

Brent and Caite, Jet and Cord, Dan and Jordan all want to win this race, badly. Who’s going to cross the line first? Any side bets? I think this is a hard one to call. I can see any of them taking the $1 million prize. They have all come in first on different legs and they all have made dumb mistakes at different points. So, I suppose whoever doesn’t make those mistakes and doesn’t get screwed by a bad cab driver will take the cake.

sPOILER ALERT~~

THIS LINK IS TO PICTURE WITH WINNERS

http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Picture-51.png

So lame.

The gay brothers are very irritating. And we don't really know the whole story because of all the editing, but it seemed like the big thing they did on this last leg was move up to first class so they could get off the plane first. Good move, I guess. But fuck 'em.

The cowboys are right...they get to leave with their heads held high and their dignity intact. They had the best attitudes throughout the entire race. No cheap moves, no bickering, no immature outbursts, etc. Good for them.

I'll go ahead and comment since anyone watching on the west coast would be tuning in now.

Obviously not who I, or the majority I suspect, wanted to win, but that's how it goes. I thought the pettiness of Dan and Jordan cutting in line would come back to haunt them, but it didn't.

I also thought they would get penalized for going into first class on the plane. It was my assumption that teams couldn't do that, but perhaps they merely couldn't buy first class tickets and getting bumped when already on the plane was ok.

As for the end, that was horrendous sportsmanship and I hope Brandy gets endlessly skewered for it.

. So, I suppose whoever doesn’t make those mistakes and doesn’t get screwed by a bad cab driver will take the cake.

If Dan and Jordan got Caite's cabbie they would have come in 3rd.

It looked like Brent got up Coit tower faster than the other two.

I'm sad the Cowboys didn't win, but like they said, they have their dignity intact. They ran a fantastic race! :up:

I also thought they would get penalized for going into first class on the plane. It was my assumption that teams couldn't do that, but perhaps they merely couldn't buy first class tickets and getting bumped when already on the plane was ok.

You're right - they have to buy economy flights, but if they get moved up to first class after their tickets have been bought, that's fine.

That was a bit of an unsatisfying finish, but oh well. I can't seem to remember my favourite team ever winning in all the 16 seasons. :lol: Maybe next time...

Class = Cowboys
Classless = the lesbians :tsk: Wow, beyond poor sportsmanship. Glad Caite put them in their place :up: She made it to the final three and they didn't.

Congrats to the brothers, though, like everyone, I wanted the cowboys to win. I thought that move at the airport putting the backpack in front of the cowboys was low. Getting bumped up on the plane was fine and a smart move on their part, but I wish they hadn't done that at the airport. I liked the cowboys trying to mess with Dan & Jordan at the virtual reality challenge :giggle:

Did you like the Cowboy waiting for Jordan to finish the game instead of taking the 5-6 steps he needed to move on?

after the airport incident, you think they would not have had a problem asserting themselves over them.

power by him, what do you think would have happened if the roles were reversed?

and move in front of him at the airport ticket line, too.
the cowboys slept in line only to have them cut

What a disappointing finale. Such a bummer the Cowboys came in 2nd, they should have been first since the winners played dirty. The Producers should be embarrassed at the attitudes of Caite and her boyfriend (it was good to hear her give it back to the lesbians though :up:).

It was dejavu seeing Candlestick Park, I really miss that place where I spent so many years at 49ers and SF Giants games.

Back
Top Bottom