The Amazing Race 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I missed the show last night and was quite annoyed to discover that due to my son's tinkering with my TV, unbeknownst to me till later last night, he did something to my cable DVR digital box that canceled a few shows I had scheduled to record last night. Oh well. I'm sure I will get more from the internet on what happened last night than I would have gotten from watching the show itself!

I am probably rooting for Jeff and Jordan.....just cause I saw them on Big Brother last year....don't like the snarky lesbian team at all and the team they hooked up with either (can't remember their names)

The San Diego couple that won the last Amazing Race Season was on the local news recently talking about a charity event that they are participating in. I just thought I would throw that in. They looked great and very happy. They're still together! :up:

The cowboys are definitely my favourite. :up: I love how they say "good gravy" or whatever all the time. :laugh: They're awesome.

Everyone else is seriously annoying, or not shown enough for me to have an opinion of them.

the cowboys would have been totally emabarrassed had they not done well in THAT challenge!!! the whole thing with the horses was hilarious....cowboys were looking over which real horse they were going to pick...only to find out they were using a wooden one! :lol:

Yup, cowboys are my favorite so far -- they stand out for their smarts against an otherwise drab cast. At least we have the scenery of all these countries to enjoy.

I missed the first half hour cuz I had the Academy Awards on. Then I remembered it was a new episode and started recording that last 25 minutes or so. Guess the cops had a good leg of the race, huh?

This season has to have some of the dumbest contestants in the history of the Amazing Race. It's not enjoyable at all to watch and listen to these idiots.

This season has to have some of the dumbest contestants in the history of the Amazing Race. It's not enjoyable at all to watch and listen to these idiots.

Yup. :doh: Their stupidity is baffling and so aggravating. I had no opinion on Joe & Heidi, but certainly was hoping one of the two extremely dumb couples would get eliminated. I also don't get why Dan & Jordan were just meandering along, and walking. It's a RACE - RUUUUUUN!! Gah. :|

I'll be impressed if Jeff and Jordan make it much further. At least the other dumb couple looks like they're trying.

Last edited:
Watched this tonight for the first time this season. Caite "Like, such as, the Iraq" Upton is a legit stunner. Super cute girl. I'm rooting for her and her dude to win, for sure.

"Joan of Arc was a man"

I like the cowboys, too. Don't like the cops.

Thank god Jeff & Jordan are gone. Her voice was driving me nuts. Hopefully Brent & Caitie will be next. Their stupidity is baffling, and makes me want to throw things at the TV.

Back
Top Bottom