The Amazing Race 15!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Hahahaha my thought exactly. I thought beauty queen was doing alright until this latest episode. She sat there perspiring doing NOTHING watching her hubby put those hookas together. I bet she could melt AND have a melt down! I do hope they go next. :up:

I've been to Aquaventure and while the waterslide is scary it is done in about 15 seconds. Seriously you go down, under and out. Mind you I let a good half dozen people go first!

I've had enough of them showing the world how much better they are than everyone else because they are an interracial couple)

Really? Cause I never got that vibe at all.

But that could be because I'm also one half of an interracial couple and of course we ARE better than everyone else. . . :shrug:

:wink:

Really? Cause I never got that vibe at all.

But that could be because I'm also one half of an interracial couple and of course we ARE better than everyone else. . . :shrug:

:wink:
Really...you haven't noticed things like calling themselves "Team Zebra" and saying we're gonna show people that interracial marriages can work etc.(they said this on the premier episode, don't remember the precise quote)?

They've made some reference to it every week.(remember, chocolate melts) It seems to me if you were enlightened, you wouldn't need to mention your different races at all, let alone every chance you get some one on one time with the camera.

Well I guess you need some muscle tone in your arms to win TAR. That was a pretty pathetic showing by the Poker Twins which allowed Team Zebra to stay in after an absurdly pathetic showing. And why only a 30 minute penalty for not using the bikes...I seem to recall on a previous season someone took a cab instead of the subway (maybe in London) and Phil told them they had to go back and redo the route by subway before they could be checked in. Theshould have had to go back and bike the thing as originally told then returned to the Pit Stop...and no penalty for borrowing Jan VandeBerg's bikes rather than using official TAR Schwinns?

I was so sure that tonight was going to be a non-elimination round. Even so, I would have been happy with either of the two bottom teams going. Did you notice how Phil never officially said anything about eliminating them? Their ending was really abrupt and different. Either way, I'm sure they're totally out, but it did look a little weirder than normal.

Next week should be interesting, with the return of the needle in the haystack roadblock. Why on earth are they repeating challenges?! Are they running out of ideas already? :tsk:

love the rimshot Lila :up:

I felt bad for the 2 girls...they certainly gave an great effort for BOTH challenges...I mean 80 or more trys at the bell thing? and they swam across that cold water 4 times ...they looked freezing!! I would have given up WAY before they did....so I was rooting for them...and was hoping dumb, can't count the bells, non-bike riding, chick was outta-there

All the other teams have at least one male, right? So didn't that challenge possibly seem a little lopsided against them? They didn't have the strength to ring that bell. I know they could do a different challenge, which they tried, but still... I don't care that they are gone, I just felt bad that they really had no chance to ring the bell :shrug:

Yeah, I thought that challenge was unfair for the ladies. There are a lot of teams in the history of the show that would have had a problem with this one. Oh well.

The Globetrotters are still my favorite team -- they have a great attitude and are a lot of fun.

I know that bell ringing thing had to be tough, because the poker girls had to do it about 100 times or something, but it looked like the one girl (I never remember who was who) wasn't even TRYING! She would just barely lift the mallet, and let it fall down, while the other girl seemed to be making a genuine effort to swing it over her head and slam it down on the button thingy. It was aggravating watching them, because it looked like only one of them was actually trying. :shrug:

The Globetrotters are definitely my favourites as well. I'm so glad they picked the dance option! :lol: That was awesome!

Last night was BORING! I almost fell asleep. I felt badly for the poker girls for giving up but those were some really tough challenges and I would not have lasted as long as they did going back and forth trying madly to get through one or the other. I wish the beauty queen was eliminated, she is so full of drama and I am tired of her yelling at her husband all the time. I'm hoping the San Diego couple or Globetrotters win.

That IS a rotten task...and they already used it before! I have horses and we use round bales...and let me tell you...they are HEAVY! I would have been in tears!

I don't mind that they repeated the task, though -- it's one of the better ones they've had.

I know some people criticize these tasks that involve a lot of luck, but I don't mind them. Over the course of the race, I like to see a mix of skill tasks and luck tasks.

Looks like there will be some tension next week between the Globetrotters and the brothers. I know who I'm rooting for.

I was feeling bad for Sam last night. His brother was being a total ass. At least he seemed to know he was an ass by the end of the evening. I didn't want Sam to get eliminated, but his brother, I didn't care :wink: And yeah Daddy, I would have been in tears too. 7 flags in about 180 bales of hay? :crack:

Next weeks looks interesting - if a Globetrotter did grab onto Sam or assault him like the preview kind of shows they can be disqualified or get a major time infraction for hindrence. One of the rules is you are not meant to physically hold someone back...

The preview looked kinda like the Globetrobber slipped, and maybe slipped into the other guy by accident, not necessarily grabbing on purpose. Who knows :shrug:

You gotta love how they pixellated the gay brothers groins in the volleyball challenge. Furthermore I think while the result was predictible this leg it was still pretty exciting - and yeah it did seem that Sam (Dan?) and Flight Time (FlyteTyme?) just collided.

yeah...the one brother just had shorts on and they blurred his business:lol: the other brother had his skivvies on so I can understand his being blurred out regardless...I was certainly trying to see what they were blurring out :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom