Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg I was so scared for Taj!!! That was close. :drool:

That was a great episode.

Coach still needs to die though.

Looooooooooooooooser!

coachdumbbeans.jpg

omg I was so scared for Taj!!! That was close. :drool:

That was a great episode.

Coach still needs to die though.

Honestly that would have totally ruined the season for me. My 2 favs, Taj and JT...if JT scumbagged Taj I'd have had no horse in the race. I probably would have rooted for Coach, I'm that spiteful when my favs lose. I was SOOO hoping to see some fake idol awesomeness, I expect it's coming though as clueless Joe clearly thinks he has an idol. I'm thinking the merge is coming, maybe he'll give it to Erin.

Looooooooooooooooser!

coachdumbbeans.jpg

:up: Nicely done.

It always amazes me how careless people are with keeping immunity idols hidden on this show, I mean its your most valuable possession if you get it, don't:
A. Leave it somewhere that others can find it
2. Give it to someone else to hold (Taj almot got screwed by Steve by letting him hold an idol she found, so friggin stupid)

If you get an idol, you should follow the lead of:
koons.jpg

in keeping it safe. :D:ohmy:

they never learn

omg, how stupid and naive can Taj be, how can you trust someone with an immunity idol, she is so lucky that Steven is staying loyal to her, she would be gone in a heartbeat

funniest thing was JT comment about how he has been nothing but honest and he hopes others are the same to him, meanwhile he plots to get rid of someone - oh yah that's truthful and trustworthy

lmao stupid people playing the game...:lol::lol:

still not sure who I hate more, Coach or Tyson.

Coach is a douche, but he's so over-the-top about it that he kind of amuses me. He's very self-assured in his douchebaggery.

Which is why he isn't going anywhere anytime soon. You keep someone like that around as long as possible because there's no way they'll win the thing.

Big error by Taj, but it worked out ok, and they actually need JT with them right now to have a big enough alliance for the merge. Should be fun to watch next week.

I find Tyson quite amusing.
I find Coach quite annoying.

:yes:

Plus Tyson is my Facebook friend :cute: :lol:
The guy really is hilarious though in real life as well. Some of his pics on there are just :lol: :coocoo: :drunk:

I agree! why do they always hide the thing in their bag or clothes? that is the 1st place peeps look!:huh: I was waiting for that fake idol to come out last night too...that would have been awesome!

and Coach and his beans.. :yuck:

I agree! why do they always hide the thing in their bag or clothes? that is the 1st place peeps look!:huh: I was waiting for that fake idol to come out last night too...that would have been awesome!

and Coach and his beans.. :yuck:

We've heard the whole "those who do not not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" routine and here it applies once again. If you don't hide the Idol, someone will snoop and find it.

Then, we've got Coach and his whole "I don't give a fuck if I annoy you" attitude. Coach might stick around deep into the game, but, eventually his annoying act will lead to his fire being extinguished at the end of a tribal council. Sierra actually had a good idea when she suggested that Coach cook his beans separately from the others next time. I was thinking the same thing.

I loved when Sierra suggested Coach cook his own beans separately from the others!! :up: Those burgers sure looked good and looked like they all had a blast swimming in that pool of water!

She's definitely a favorite, despite being a millionaire already :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom