Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor Jerry, sucks he went. I am really looking forward to how the 4-some alliance will unfold....strategy, etc. This is the stuff that has always kept me so interested in Survivor.

I'm trying to figure out the Hidden Immunity Idols. So Brendan has found one idol at the tree mail spot. Does this mean that there is still another one, the one Sierra hasn't found yet, or are they the same thing? Either way they have one between them for the supposed alliance.

Same thing goes for the other half of the alliance in Taj/Steve over at Jalapao. She knows there's one at her camp but is there still the other one that Crazy Eyes...err...Sandy never found, or is it the same thing?

I'm guessing that there are only a total of 2. This will be some alliance if all four can make the merge with 2 HII's though. Good times ahead I hope for us viewers.

Wow. Good point about the HIIs....if that foursome makes it to the merge, they can just use the hidden idols to take out a couple people early...guess they won't even need to bring others into the fold.

Except if you watched the end during Jerry's farewell address, Coach (and Tyson) voted for Jerry, so I'm curious as to the surprised looks at TC

For some reason, I thought there were two votes for Erinn. My head must've just been a bit woozy.

Tyson cracked me up with the whole assistant-coach thing :lmao:

At tribal when they said that Brendan should be the leader when Coach was obviously gagging for the position. Oh it was too much!!

This is one of the best seasons so far.

OMG, yes...that whole "if i get to the other tribe I am going to Insist they call me coach" hahahaha too much!:lol:

I'm trying to figure out the Hidden Immunity Idols. So Brendan has found one idol at the tree mail spot. Does this mean that there is still another one, the one Sierra hasn't found yet, or are they the same thing? Either way they have one between them for the supposed alliance.

Same thing goes for the other half of the alliance in Taj/Steve over at Jalapao. She knows there's one at her camp but is there still the other one that Crazy Eyes...err...Sandy never found, or is it the same thing?

I'm guessing that there are only a total of 2. This will be some alliance if all four can make the merge with 2 HII's though. Good times ahead I hope for us viewers.

The two hidden idols at the beginning that Sierra and Sandy had a chance to find were only good for each tribe's first tribal council, so they would have to be different than the idol that Brendan has found and the one that Taj will most likely discover.

As for the past episode, it's quite obvious that Coach won't last, but I think it's wise to keep him around for a bit so he can eventually take the fall for them. In regards to Erinn, she may have looked silly trying to backtrack from her friendship with Candace, but at least she was doing the challenge right until they started questioning her and ultimately lost because of it.

If Sierra were to find the idol now, she could trick someone into thinking they're safe by giving it to them and saying it's a HII. It could be the first fake real HII.

Can CBS give Coach his own spinoff show? Maybe something about him accidentally setting all kinds of world records.

Coach is turning into what could be a most hated Survivor contestant EVER! I wonder how long he will last or if he;ll get the boot? Maybe they'll save him to be one of the first on the jury. :doh:

Oops. Guess it was a penis that went.

I always think this show is predictable and then I get bitch slapped the week after. :lol:

Coach is turning into what could be a most hated Survivor contestant EVER! I wonder how long he will last or if he;ll get the boot? Maybe they'll save him to be one of the first on the jury.

Well, his tribe would be pretty stupid to get rid of him after voting out Jerry...they'd be pretty lean and destined to lose any physical challenges. Personally, I'd love Coach to go out in 11th place...ditched right before the inevitable merge or tribe switch at final ten, his team mates knowing full well that they've soaked up all of his usefulness. :up:

Coach is turning into what could be a most hated Survivor contestant EVER! I wonder how long he will last or if he;ll get the boot? Maybe they'll save him to be one of the first on the jury. :doh:

Coach is a douche no doubt, but there have been worse than him. Johnny Fairplay comes to mind. I know of others, but that would require me to go look them up. :wink:

I swear Coach has such a big ego my eyes just roll right out of my head!

Sydney is indeed pretty useless and not as entertaining as Sandy so I'm not very happy about that vote.

Tyson is a freak but I love him he's pretty damn funny.

Taj is a genius and I cant wait to see how this 4 person alliance works out.

But oh shiz, looks like they're going to get caught next week. :ohmy:

Well, they got rid of the annoying person. Crazy as this sounds, in those bikini shots, Sandy actually looked like she had something going on. :wink:

Who's Sydney kidding here? She's a dunce. Coach is a tool. His ouster can't come soon enough. I like Taj. She's a fuckin bulldozer. :hyper:

Taj will have Stephen + the hidden idol to get her out of any problems. It might even be why she was going off on the guys in the water...kind of a ploy to get them to vote for her.

Tyson in the preview clip was merely bringing up that Brendan is working the other tribe. I don't think anybody would assume a cross-tribal alliance would ever come into existence.

Who was Taj kidding in tribal? Sydney? Please...give me a bit of meat on the bones. I'd walk a mile through a fire for Taj.

Taj

Hahahaa..

Insight: Mark Burnett absolutely hates it when contestants from opposite tribes congratulate each other after a challenge. Typically I do my best to make sure this doesn't happen but when Taj went over to hug Debbie at the end of the reward challenge it just felt right to let them do it. Fortunately Mark wasn't on location so he couldn't get mad at me, and he probably won't read this blog so he can't get mad that I'm sharing one of his pet peeves.

I wondered about that. You rarely see the tribes 'getting along' with each other. It's actually nice to see sometimes.

Hahahaa..

I wondered about that. You rarely see the tribes 'getting along' with each other. It's actually nice to see sometimes.

It is different. The Jalapau group seems pretty decent in general anyway, I'm interested to see how that changes once the inevitable blindsiding and general scumbaggery begins...but there's a lot more harmony this season than we had in the past few seasons, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom