Survivor Samoa - and beyond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty good episode tonight.

Russell finding the 3rd idol.:huh:

Luara went out without any whining.

Will Shambo want a foa foa gone next?

Nobody knows Russell found the idol, right? Or did he, as usual, blab it to someone when I wasn't paying attention...

I couldn't believe Shambo laughed out loud when Laura missed the target during the immunity challenge...I thought for sure Laura was going to lead a charge against Shambo and that she would be blind-sighted at Tribal...think Shambo is going down soon

Yay! :D

yauman.jpg

yauman3.jpg

I asked him what he thought of this season. He was saying how much easier it is to find the idol now. He had to dig way in the ground, under sleeping survivors, trying not to get caught. And here's Russell finding it again and again in the easiest places, in a tree, under a bridge etc. :lol: He also said that tribal councils last 2 hours! And Jeff spends the whole time grilling everyone trying to get people to say things to cause drama. Challenges last like an hour and a half and they dont give them water or anything when they're done. I'm sad that Season 20 is supposedly the last season. Bring on the withdrawals.

I asked him what he thought of this season. He was saying how much easier it is to find the idol now. He had to dig way in the ground, under sleeping survivors, trying not to get caught. And here's Russell finding it again and again in the easiest places, in a tree, under a bridge etc. :lol: He also said that tribal councils last 2 hours! And Jeff spends the whole time grilling everyone trying to get people to say things to cause drama. Challenges last like an hour and a half and they dont give them water or anything when they're done. I'm sad that Season 20 is supposedly the last season. Bring on the withdrawals.

Wow Sicy! Lucky you! The photos are great, how exciting to get to meet Yau Man and get that behind the scenes info. I've often wondered if at the Tribal Council meetings they might get to wash up or at the very least get something to drink. I guess not. I believe the bit about taking so long to film it and Jeff trying to dig up drama. That's what keeps the ratings! I am also going to be very sad to see the show go off the air. I hope they might come back with a special on occasion?

I think the end of Survivor thing is a red herring - this season's ratings have been way up apparently.

Also I have heard that the time between voting and the reading of the votes at times stretched to an our or so...

It is obvious that the votes are arranged so when Jeff pulls them out and reads them they are in a dramatic order:hmm:

Just caught up on the last 2 episodes after returning from vacation, and those were 2 great episodes, 2 great tribal councils.
Russell is definitely going down as one of the most memorable players evah. He has made this season pretty much by himself. And good to see the rocket scientist figured out that by switching his vote his chances of moving forward were 100% whereas if he had left his vote for Nat his chances of moving forward were 87.5%. I don't like that if a second tie had happened, the 2 who were on the block were safe but all the others could be eliminated by pure chance, bogus system. Nekkid mudwrestling between Nat and Laura (maybe with Monica subbing for Laura) would have been a more just way to decide.

And Sicy, you've become a Survivor supergroupie, I expect you'll write a Pamela DesBarres-esque tell all book of your escapades with Yau and others.:wink:

I cant believe they didnt air the whole part about finding the chicken and then Russell letting them go again.

I would so love to have a live feed of survivor what's going on 24-7. I know Big Brother used to have one.

Back
Top Bottom