Survivor Samoa - and beyond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that is confusing, to the casual observer
(according to the FYM racism thread)

:lmao:

I see because in this case N----- Russell would be the white guy, if I understand the logic I've been reading lately. . .

Anybody pay attention to the silly "family moment" after the person is voted out?

Is it just me or did Liz's brother ( I assume it was her bro) look like an asian version of James Spader with his mannersims etc.?

Yeah if thats the thing that I'm commenting on then you know it was a thrilling episode.

My take. Good move on Russell's part getting rid of Liz. She didn't trust Russ and had that spat with him and could have been a threat to him post-merge. Now that Jaison has tasted the fear of being booted, he might shape up and get with the programme. This should keep him closer to Russ and Mick. Jaison will also feel safe/owe allegiance, after all Russ has told him he has the HII. Jaison is totally an expendable person for Russ. At the same time, Jaison and Mick are physical threats that will deflect attention away from him.

These 4 Foa Foas, mainly Jaison/Mick, need to sort out a way(and do it quick) to get the Galu women away from the powerful Galu sub-alliance of Erik(not liking this smug punk), John, Dave, Brett. Laura's visit to Foa Foa created new (religious?)friends in Russell and Natalie and Laura seems to be catching on about the Galu men alliance too, so maybe things are going that way. All the women are looking very good here(save Shambo) but they need to figure out how to work it.

I love how Russell told Laura not to bother looking for the HII 'cause Ben had it!

Did they merge last night or they merge next week? :doh: Should've recorded it even if while watching since I Fell asleep. I almost NEVER do that!!

The merge is next week.

This past Thursday, the World Series was on, so I recorded Survivor on the old VCR and watched on Friday. The show is a lot better when you can fast forward through the commercials.

The merge is next week.

This past Thursday, the World Series was on, so I recorded Survivor on the old VCR and watched on Friday. The show is a lot better when you can fast forward through the commercials.

Exactly! I love my DVR too cuz I sometimes put on the TV and sit down as the show is half or almost over and I can rewind and then FF thru the commercials. I rarely watch a live show anymore, I can't stand sitting thru all the commercials.

Much more exciting than last week. :drool:

Russell kind of shot himself in the foot though.

Russell is the only one that is making this season interesting.

Hidden idol? Well, I would much rather see someone play it when they did not need to than get voted out with 2 in their pocket.

Did Eric have an idol?

Yes he did.

If Russell goes soon,
this season will get boring.

Definitely Russell's first blunder playing the idol so soon. And previews make it look like they're gunning for hime next week (So we can assume he'll win immunity, cause I said early on that Laura was gonna win it this week with the way they edited the first half hour to show everyone aligned to dump her).

I don't think Russell should have showed the idol to anyone. That was a dumb move. I think he did the right thing though in playing it. I would have if I were him.

I don't think Russell should have showed the idol to anyone. That was a dumb move.

I agree. I mean he had to know they were all going to tell each other? Now they know he's not to be trusted and they will want him out asap.

Russell is the only one that is making this season interesting.

Hidden idol? Well, I would much rather see someone play it when they did not need to than get voted out with 2 in their pocket.

Did Eric have an idol?

Yes he did.

If Russell goes soon,
this season will get boring.

I agree with all your points.

Hopefully that preview for next week is just an edit to get us to think Russell is going home. That blindside last night too was the highlight of the season for me. When that fifth paper Jeff pulled out had his name on it and his face fell....lol, a thing of beauty!

Definitely Russell's first blunder playing the idol so soon.

The first blunder, as previously mentioned, was going around and telling too many people about it. Once he did that, it really didn't matter when he played it, because it was most likely going to be a non-factor anyway.

Playing it at this tribal was probably the best move he could've made; despite everything happening, you really weren't sure how this vote would go. Better to use it now.

This is Survivor - there will probably be another hidden immunity idol or someone will rupture a spleen and he'll make it through.

Hot rumour -
It has been leaked on a few sites that Russell is in the final three so who knows? Why would CBS dedicate so much time on him if he is out mid way through?

Ugh @ spoiler :crack:

Also, who the heck is Kelli? I think the first time I even noticed her was this last episode. It's amazing that she's gotten like 0 airtime while these others like Russell and Shambo have taken up the whole season.

Ugh @ spoiler :crack:

Also, who the heck is Kelli? I think the first time I even noticed her was this last episode. It's amazing that she's gotten like 0 airtime while these others like Russell and Shambo have taken up the whole season.

I know! :lol:

The week before last, during the opening, I noticed her name for the first time and thought the same thing. I swear I had no clue who she was up until last week.

The first blunder, as previously mentioned, was going around and telling too many people about it. Once he did that, it really didn't matter when he played it, because it was most likely going to be a non-factor anyway.

Playing it at this tribal was probably the best move he could've made; despite everything happening, you really weren't sure how this vote would go. Better to use it now.

you are right. without the idol he will be perceived as less of a threat

plus the minions will all agree that they can blind side him anytime now because everybody hates him, so he slides by

then they all think
he would be good to go against him in the finals because no one will vote for him

stupid girl alliance may just work out after-all :up:

Back
Top Bottom