Survivor Samoa - and beyond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mick missed on a perfect opportunity to get rid of Russ.

Seriously! ^ they should have all jumped on that train! and I still don't even know the kid who won the last immunity's name!:reject: is that the first time he has even been shown on air speaking? He is probably the 1st person to be in the final 7 that has only had about 2 minutes of air time

I am also really surprised Russell's not been voted off yet. :doh:

I jve seen this before in previous seasons, where everyone knows a certain player is a threat but no one seems to able find it in themselves to actually take him or her on. It's like they're paralyzed.

Russell may very well go down in history as the player who truly mastered this game. His bringing out that immunity idol at the second tribal was brilliant! He basically dared them to write his name down and but one of their own necks on the line. He didn't think they'd take the dare, and he was right.

I think he should plan on using the idol next week, because once either Brett or Mick is gone, it should be smooth sailing for him. By allying with either Natalie and Shambo or (as the previews seem to indicate) Jasion and Shambo, he'll have the numbers to go all the way from that point on. And once he's in the final three, I think he'll beat anyone sitting next to him, but especially Shambo, Jaison, or Natalie.

The only way he could lose is if Brett or Mick win immunity and continue to do until they get to the final four and win immunity and then don't pick him to go to the final three with them.

^ Interesting. I think the only person who would have half a shot at beating Russell would be Shambo. Anyone else, it's a landslide.

Russell taking the idol out and putting it around his neck was pure gold. A great move.

I'm assuming that the part where he told Mick about what he does and how much money he makes was from the clip show, because it sure as hell wasn't in last week's episode, or any other regular one that I've watched.

Russell taking the idol out and putting it around his neck was pure gold. A great move.

I'm assuming that the part where he told Mick about what he does and how much money he makes was from the clip show, because it sure as hell wasn't in last week's episode, or any other regular one that I've watched.

For sure this scene will go down in Survivor History.

Wow, what a move! Brilliant to display it and throw doubt in all their minds. Russell has made this one of the best seasons for me.

My wild guess. I have a funny feeling Brett is going to be hanging in a bit longer so Shambo is going to be sent packing next. I'd keep her though.

- If Brett can possibly win the next two challenges it's almost a good thing for Russell as it keeps a target on Brett, and that combined with Russell having the HII will lock Russell into F4.

- Brett will be voted out F5(possible jury votes), leaving Russell, Natalie, Mick, Jaison in the F4.

- This is when Russell uses his HII(I think he can use it F4??).

- Jaison or Mick are booted F4(targeted for having physical strength).

- F3 - Russell, Natalie, Jaison

- F2 - Russell, ?

- Winner - Russell

I jve seen this before in previous seasons, where everyone knows a certain player is a threat but no one seems to able find it in themselves to actually take him or her on. It's like they're paralyzed.

Russell may very well go down in history as the player who truly mastered this game. His bringing out that immunity idol at the second tribal was brilliant! He basically dared them to write his name down and but one of their own necks on the line. He didn't think they'd take the dare, and he was right.

I think he should plan on using the idol next week, because once either Brett or Mick is gone, it should be smooth sailing for him. By allying with either Natalie and Shambo or (as the previews seem to indicate) Jasion and Shambo, he'll have the numbers to go all the way from that point on. And once he's in the final three, I think he'll beat anyone sitting next to him, but especially Shambo, Jaison, or Natalie.

The only way he could lose is if Brett or Mick win immunity and continue to do until they get to the final four and win immunity and then don't pick him to go to the final three with them.

Hi Sean,

you seem to be the first one that picked up on that knocking off Russell would not have been easy

sure after the fact, when we know he did not play the idol, all they had to do was write down his name, and the biggest threat would have been gone.

off course if Mick or Jaison had suggested it
and Shambo or Brett leaked it to Russell they would have been signing their own execution order

now next week -
will anyone step up and suggest to vote Russell?

does that gain vs risk
warrant even taking the chance?

why not just vote out Brett?

It will be interesting if Russell plays the idol with out needing to or goes home with it in his pocket

of course if he can win immunity this next week,
it will look pretty good for him

^ Interesting. I think the only person who would have half a shot at beating Russell would be Shambo. Anyone else, it's a landslide.

You think so? I can't imagine what kind of case she'd have for why she should win over Russell. Her own tribe despised her, and they're all mostly on the jury. She seems to think that she's some great "people person" but that doesn't appear to be the case from what I've seen. She's mainly annoying. And an annoying person has never won Survivor.

Tina won, didn't she? And Amber? That hick dude pissed me off, too. Possibly, though, I'm too grumpy. Also, I agree that a Rusty/Shambo vote sounds to me like a very, very, very favorable scenario, for Russell.

And an annoying person has never won Survivor.

040509_amber_vmed.widec.jpg

Puppy for the win.

Russell is good, but not great; I can't help but think he's thriving because he's facing a lot of weak competition this season (and very easily found immunity idols). People like Yul, Tom, Tina and Richard Hatch would eat him alive.

Tina won, didn't she? And Amber? That hick dude pissed me off, too. Possibly, though, I'm too grumpy. Also, I agree that a Rusty/Shambo vote sounds to me like a very, very, very favorable scenario, for Russell.

040509_amber_vmed.widec.jpg

Puppy for the win.

Perhaps I should have been more clear. No person that their fellow Survior's thought was annoying has ever won. Amber might have annoyed viewers, but I don't remember her fellow competitors griping about how annoying she was. I'm convinced you have to be socially adept to do well in this game.

So the cast list for next season.. apparently..

Amanda Kimmel
Benjamin "Coach" Wade
Cirie Fields
Candice Woodcock
Colby Donaldson
Courtney Yates
Danielle DiLorenzo
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper
Jerri Manthey
Parvati Shallow
Randy Bailey
Rob Mariano
James Clement
James "JT" Thomas
Rupert Boneham
Russell Hantz
Tom Westman
Tyson Apostol
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Stephenie LaGrossa

Heroes vs. Villians :lol:

Heroes
heroesaq.jpg

heroesb.jpg

Villans
villainsa.jpg

villainsb.jpg

Personally I think its ridiculous to let past winners come back 1, 2 3 times! Oh well.

^me too. Mainly cause I have extreme low blood sugar all the time and I hate spiders. I'd have to build a hammock type thing or I'd leave after day 1.

The filming of Heroes v Villians was obviously filmed right after Samoa in the same location.
I wonder if they are(the All Stars) given a raw recap tape of any Samoa players;) that might be on HvV because they wouldn't know anything about the person and therefore create disadvantages. On the last All Stars it seemed everyone knew who Rupert was.

I think they have stuffed up royaly with who is a villain and who isn't.

I love Sugar - but she was a manipulative bitch. I say swap her and Courtney. Courtney was sarcastic but didn't really do anything overtly nasty. Also Cirie showed a very mean streak in Micronesia. Also why is Sandra a villain? Why is Amanda back again? And Parvati? Fucking hell - Rupert??? Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Back
Top Bottom