Survivor Philippines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I imagine that after a month out in crappy conditions, when you're starving, not sleeping in a bed, eating crap, smelly and filthy, your fuse is probably low. For most people anyway. And so it probably stands to reason that you couldn't bear to listen to Abi for another minute, or that's how it would seem to you in the moment.

That said they were both totally dumb. I wish Penner had stuck around for longer.

Don't know why everyone likes Malcolm, he is super dull to me.

I wonder if Lisa gets to the final TC if her past gets outed...probably not, but something tells me if she were sitting next to Penner he'd have revealed it to try and beat her for the money. (Not sure if Skupin would do it).

So my thoughts on best odds to win are:
1. Denise
2. Malcolm
3. Lisa
4. Carter
5. Skupin
1,000,000. Abi

I think Denise could beat Malcolm in the final cause she perfomed well with far less physical attributes, and Malcolm would be a bigger candidate for a blindside at 5 or 4 cause he's a threat to win all the individual immunities if they are physical.
Of course no way Abinormal votes for Denise and curious what Pete and Artis would do.

Lisa has a shot, but I see her falling apart in front of the jury, there's the possibility she gets outed as Blair and some folks feel she flip-flopped too much.

I was right about Penner outing Lisa, kind of surprosed he did it since he wasn't up against her for the money, a bit of a douche move. (And Prycky, waiting till the reunion to reveal it would be anticlimactic since al the players would know by then having watched the season before going to the reunion), thought maybe Jeff Kent would have tossed his vote to Lisa when he found out since he essentially did the same thing not letting anyone know his past.

And my handicapping was pretty good. (though surprised Abi voted for Denise)

Thought Denise might have hurt herself with her opening statement at the final TC, she came across prett condescending, but in the end obviously nobody respected Skupin and Lisa's game play much. A final 3 of Denise, Malcolm and Carter would have been interesting, probably a much closer vote.
All in all pretty anticlimactic finale,

Please no Rupert next season.

Yes, no more Rupert ever! Hewson, I thought that perhaps Penner wouldn't say anything at all about Lisa being Blair since he was in the industry too. He picked a great time to bring it up though. I think Lisa handled it alright. In the long run, it didn't really make a difference. When Lisa saw her brother during the loved one segment, she had the ugliest cry face I've ever seen. That segment gets me everytime.

Back
Top Bottom