Survivor Philippines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probst is such a ballbuster, looking right at Malcolm just before he turns the last vote over.

Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing. Plus, he was really giving Abi the business. Poor Denise was trying to enlighten her, but she would have none of it.

I am glad that Abi is still in the game. I wish they would stop bullying her.

Penner, not a smart as he thinks he is, and also a bit petty.

I don't really think Abi was being bullied, in fact just the opposite for most of the season she was doing the bullying. Them when some folks told her what they thought of the way she was acting she busted out the tears rather than own up to the fgact that she's a :censored:.

Wonder if anyone falls for her fake idol BS...I'm guessing no.

And did Penner intentionally spell Denise "Denies" when he voted for her? Dude's a writer so I doubt his spelling is that bad, so I think he was sending a message.
And you're right he outsmarted himself by not aligning with Blair and Skupin when they approached him, even if he went back on that later he'd still be in the game now.

Carter is flying under the radar, be interesting to see what happens with him now that Penner is out.

Penner, not a smart as he thinks he is, and also a bit petty.

Deepy, baby, welcome back from Bizarro World. Abi is the bully and she's discovered that being hated ain't so much fun. She'll either be voted out next (if she's doesn't have an Idol) or she'll be taken to the Finals so someone else can use her to win the million bucks.

Penner's main problem was that he was a returning player and nobody likes to see a returning player do well. So, the target was on his back from the get go.

I don't really think Abi was being bullied, in fact just the opposite for most of the season she was doing the bullying. Them when some folks told her what they thought of the way she was acting she busted out the tears rather than own up to the fgact that she's a :censored:.

Yup.

Also..

carrottopdenise.jpg

Carter is flying under the radar, be interesting to see what happens with him now that Penner is out.

I don't really care to see Carter win. I would think he'd be the next obvious target. I know Abi won't win. I'm not really interested in Skupin winning either and don't think he will. Among the remaining players, I would be happy if any of them won. I think Lisa and Malcolm would make the best case, and Malcolm is probably overall the most deserving.

:lmao:

Penner is not a smart as he thinks he is

That's why he's petty. He's also a little full of himself. To think that he could dismiss an opportunity for an alliance til a later time indicates a dangerous level of self-importance. It cost him.

P

I don't envision Lisa doing well in front of a jury if she gets there. I doubt Skupin has a shot, unless its a final 2 and he's against Abi (and it certainly looks like its a final 3 based on numbers)...I'd say the favorites to win right now are Malcolm or Denise. Skupin or Lisa should have seized the opportunity to go with Penner and take Denise out (if they were real smart thay'd have taken Malcolm out cause he didn't even think about using his idol, I thought after Penner shouted "Denise" when voting he might give it to her, though its possible they may have been certain Skupin and Lisa were voting with them but the editors didn't let us in on that fact).

I wonder if Lisa gets to the final TC if her past gets outed...probably not, but something tells me if she were sitting next to Penner he'd have revealed it to try and beat her for the money. (Not sure if Skupin would do it).

So my thoughts on best odds to win are:
1. Denise
2. Malcolm
3. Lisa
4. Carter
5. Skupin
1,000,000. Abi

I think Denise could beat Malcolm in the final cause she perfomed well with far less physical attributes, and Malcolm would be a bigger candidate for a blindside at 5 or 4 cause he's a threat io win all the individual immunities if they are physical.
Of course no way Abinormal votes for Denise and curious what Pete and Artis would do.

Lisa has a shot, but I see her falling apart in front of the jury, there's the possibility she gets outed as Blair and some folks feel she flip-flopped too much.

Carter could swoop in and win by default if he can get there via immunity challenges, he seems to be the only one left who hasn't pissed anyone off...he'd likely get Jeff and Penner for sure, and could win if he were there with Denise and Malcolm if the Abinormal/Artis/Pete triumvarant have too much disdain for Malcom and Denise.

I don't really care to see Carter win. I would think he'd be the next obvious target. I know Abi won't win. I'm not really interested in Skupin winning either and don't think he will. Among the remaining players, I would be happy if any of them won. I think Lisa and Malcolm would make the best case, and Malcolm is probably overall the most deserving.

:lmao:

That's why he's petty. He's also a little full of himself. To think that he could dismiss an opportunity for an alliance til a later time indicates a dangerous level of self-importance. It cost him.

P

I think you got my points, the best.

but, I will say based on this last episode alone, Abi is most deserving.
She was focused like a lazer. Does anyone ever remember her working so hard on a challenge? Also, where were the rest of players during the bidding? Are they all so stupid to not understand there is always a chance anyone can go anytime if they don't have immunity. Even if Abi did not win, people get stupid and decide to target a bigger threat and keep a hated person in that can't get votes. Lisa is a poor player. Trying to save Penner only makes her a less trustworthy player in that alliance. Mike is not crazy about Malcolm only took that alliance because he is not as stupid as Penner. If he has a backbone he might try and blindside the young, strong idol holder.

Abi doesn't do shit around camp. Remember how she refused to cook anything? She needs an attitude adjustment. Everything everyone said at tribal was spot on.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but Abi's knots looked hella loose...

I think Penner is extremely cocky and I didn't think for a second that he was going to win but I have to admit that I really enjoyed watching him each time he was on. To me he is the Bill Clinton of Survivor. You know how you looked at Bill and really got the sense that he LOVED his job? That's the way I felt about Penner just totally loving the game of Survivor.

I have done a Survivor pool for almost every season where you get points for the pecking order, separate side bets for the F3 and the winner, etc. I pegged Denise from the outset (we are allowed to watch the first ep, no spoilers, then do the picks) and still feeling good about it. She is just bright enough and assertive enough to win this.

Lisa is too unstable to make a compelling argument to the jury and nobody respects her. Skupin has been useless though I can see him slithering on close to the end. Malcolm is a big threat, he could win it but I could also see the others targeting him before Denise. Carter doesn't have anyone watching out for him in a strong alliance and Abi is a non-starter.

This season was terrible for the first 1/2 but then picked up nicely. And also made me want to go to the Philippines!

Call me a conspiracy theorist but Abi's knots looked hella loose...

!

As soon as she won, my wife said "she hasn't done anything in any challenge all season and now she wins, this thing is fixed."

My theory that all reality shows are scripted (it really seems to apply with Hell's Kitchen) looks better after an incident like that.

yeah, too bad

she was very entertaining and playing a better game recently, I would have loved for her to pull out an idol and send Denise home.

now it is down to Malcolm and Michael, who ever wins the last challenge wins the game.

If Denise wins she will send Malcolm out, if she is smart.

If Lisa wins, the show is even more fixed than we all really suspect.

Wow, it seems like the season has flown by. Its been decent, but nothing too memorable. Hopefully, the finale is entertaining.

Glad to see Denise win the game. She was one of the people I was rooting for the whole time. Glad Lisa won the 100K. I was surprised Penner outed her Facts of Life past at final tribal. Thought he would have saved that for the reunion show. I could definitely see Malcolm coming back. Possibly Fans vs. Favorites? I was impressed that Skupin made it to the final three. Didn't think he'd make it that far.

Boring ass winner. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Malcolm should have won. Eh well he'll be back next season :drool:

Hey, what ever happened to our Survivor prognosticator, BigMacPhisto? Our thread just isn't the same without him.

You know it was a boring season when BigMac only had one post the entire season. Plus, we didn't even get a prediction of a Survivor winner. Say it isn't so. :wink:

Abi was one of the best things about this season. And does anyone disagree with her telling Michael the he and Lisa would be stupid, morons, whatever, to keep Denise over her. That they could not beat either Denise or Malcolm in the final 3?
If the final 3 had been Michael, Lisa and Abi who would have won?

With Abi being such a bully, there was no chance of her ever making it to the final three. While it would have made sense strategically to bring her to the end (because no one would have voted her the million dollars), morally, no one felt she was worthy to make it that far. If Penner and Jeff Kent lasted longer in the game, this season probably would have been more entertaining.

If they put Denise out instead of Abi when they were 5, with the reasoning that no one could beat her, I don't even think Malcolm who had immunity then, would have complained.

Then at the final 4, Malcolm would have gone out first, and most likely Michael would have still won. Then Michael and Lisa would have had a real choice, keep Malcolm or Abi. Which choice do you think they would have made?

If they put Denise out instead of Abi when they were 5, with the reasoning that no one could beat her, I don't even think Malcolm who had immunity then, would have complained.

Then at the final 4, Malcolm would have gone out first, and most likely Michael would have still won. Then Michael and Lisa would have had a real choice, keep Malcolm or Abi. Which choice do you think they would have made?

If they were strategically thinking, Malcolm would have been voted out. But, since they were morally thinking, Abi still would have been gone. Lisa, especially, didn't feel Abi was worthy of going further. Hell, she broke her alliance with Abi because Abi was so mean to her. Abi didn't stand a chance. When you are a nasty bitch (or SOB for that matter) you're not going to win the game. Russell Hantz might have made it to the final three, but he stood no chance of winning.

If they were strategically thinking, Malcolm would have been voted out. But, since they were morally thinking, Abi still would have been gone. Lisa, especially, didn't feel Abi was worthy of going further. Hell, she broke her alliance with Abi because Abi was so mean to her. Abi didn't stand a chance. When you are a nasty bitch (or SOB for that matter) you're not going to win the game. Russell Hantz might have made it to the final three, but he stood no chance of winning.

they could not vote Malcolm out he had immunity and an idol, Denise asked him for the idol, he said no, that she was safe. Lisa was giving thought to putting Denise out, because she knew she could not beat her and she could beat Abi.
At that tribal Michael had the power, if he would have voted for Denise, Lisa would have also. So when he indicated he would put Abi out and she called him a moron and she said that he could not beat Denise or Malcolm she was 100 per cent right. Then she walked off she congratulated Malcolm and Denise and said one of them had won the game. At least she had a proper grasp on reality.

Yes, you are right about Hantz, anyone that kept him for the final 3, was much smarter than Michael and Lisa.

Back
Top Bottom