Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I know its way early to start the next Survivor thread but I have some info and rumors are beginning to circulate. I will update as I get more info. I wont post spoilers (because I'm not reading them) but just general facts and info.

Its going to be old vs. young. 40 and older vs. 30 and younger. The tribe names are La Flor and Espada. Yellow and Blue. One of the rumored contestants is former NFL coach Jimmy Johnson.

genimage-2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzydOcz-mZg

I'll post the cast and pics as soon as its confirmed.

Starts September 15, 2010 on new time slot, Wednesdays at 8pm.

There's just rumors so far on cast. Mostly from people who are friends of friends with the people, or work with them, and know that they took time off and/or that they love survivor, etc.

Potential contestant Holly Hoffman:

She does pageant stuff and is a swim coach.

hoffman.jpg

appear4.jpg

Potential contestant Will Cisco:

A big fan who has been applying forever (you can find his application videos all over the internet, he seems to like receiving feedback on them).
54, lives near Nashville, TN, is 6'5" 250, and is a director of internet technology.

ciscoa.jpg

cisco2w.jpg

Potential Contestant: James Tarantino (Jimmy T):

Jimmy T is the fisherman from Gloucester who won the Sears Survivor online audition video contest. There was some buzz about him making the S21 casting finals. He hasn't posted on Facebook since June 8th ("There is no place like home") which is just before the S21 cast left for Nicaragua.

g12c0000000000000009be01d0d1443b69c22c95e303623fcf8a977eb6e.jpg

James Tarantino vies for spot on ‘Survivor’ - Gloucester, MA - Wicked Local Gloucester

And Jimmy Johnson

Former Dallas Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson to be a contestant on 'Survivor: Nicaragua' | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News

11aihoo.jpg

The following thread *MAY* contain spoilers.
Survivor Nicaragua: 40 and over vs. 30 and under

20 castaways.

Two named Kelly :crack:

This girl

Bio
Brenda Lowe founded Paddleboard Miami in Summer 2009. Before this, she Brenda won local and national beauty pageants. She was a Miami Dolphins Cheerleader for two years. After this, she became a television model for a national game show.
lowe.jpg

And this guy. :shifty:

Shannon Elkins
More: Married with kids
s21_shannon_elkins_01.jpg

Names

Survivor 21: 40 and over vs. 30 and under

Espada (blue buffs) 40 and over
Jane Bright
Holly Huffman
Yve Rojas
Dr. Jill Behm
Wendy Jo Desmidt-Kohlhoff
Tyronne Davis
Coach Jimmy Johnson
Jimmy Tarantino
Marty Piombo
Daniel Lembo

LaFlor (yellow buffs) 30 and under
Kelly Bruno
Brenda Lowe
Na'onka Mixon
Alina Wilson
Kelly Shinn
Judson Birza 'Fabio'
Shannon Elkins
Chase Rice
Ben Henry
Matthew Lenahan 'Sash O' Frash'

survivor_espada.display.jpg

survivor_laflor.display.jpg

Potential contestant Kelly Bruno has one leg.

26 year-old medical student from Durham, NC. She had her leg amputated at 6 months old due to a birth defect, and is a world champion Triathlon/ Ironman athlete.

g828photo01.jpg

kellybruno1.jpg

Potential contestant Chase Rice.

More: Plays guitar, writes music
Debut album "Friday Nights & Sunday Mornings" now available on iTunes and cdbaby.com

chase_rice_02.jpg

chase_rice_03.jpg

Potential cast member Judson "Jud" Birza. 22 year-old model/actor/drummer/student ("mactor") from Santa Monica, CA - originally from Lake St. Louis, MO. Grew up on a farm. Continuing with the theme of very athletic contestants, he's an avid water-skiier. His band is called Space Funk Odyssey.

He was recruited.

judbirza.jpg

1269067881_orig_jud.jpg

In a blog post dated April 30, 2010, host Jeff Probst revealed that the hidden Immunity Idol will once again return for Survivor: Nicaragua, but the way it is found by contestants will be different and more difficult for contestants. The reason for this change is the ease with which Survivor: Samoa and Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains contestant Russell Hantz found a combined total of 5 idols from both seasons, sometimes without any clues.

^^^Oh damn. :ohmy:

Russell really found FIVE of the hidden immunity idols? That would be one very good reason for the producers to change the rules around regarding the Idol, if they chose to include it in future seasons :yes:

They should put the Hidden Immunity Idol in Parvati's crotch. Then 3/4 of the cast will kick themselves afterward for trying to get to where the idol was without realizing it was there.

I'm hearing that Season 22 is going to have past contestants...I guess that's what we all figured since it takes place in Nicaragua. :down:

I dont mind past contestants but it will be nice to see new ones for 21.

Back
Top Bottom