Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martysurvivor.jpg

People can say what they want about him but he is a totally cool guy. Had a great time chatting with him. :up:

Yeah a little. But I feel weird posting about it in public.. dont want to betray any trust and what not. I'll pm though.

i thought the same thing about his beard LOL...why am I always surprised how different these guys look after they come back to the real world..hahaha...*pm me too please! I love all the inside scoops:drool:

mm yeah just got around to watching Brenda's ponderosa video.. looks like they're having back to back tribal. Tomorrow should be a good episode!

They should NOT be allowed to remain on the jury. They should have sent them straight home.

(those of you who have seen tonights episode know who I mean).

They should NOT be allowed to remain on the jury. They should have sent them straight home.

(those of you who have seen tonights episode know who I mean).
I agree totally.

What's the rules here...do we not mention names for a while?

In that spirit:

"Some person" really disappointed me. I honestly thought that his/her silence and aloofness were just good strategy. But now I know better. He/she was one of my 2 faves, but this episode made me mad at him/her.

those two on the jury would not be that bad
we have had many jury members vote for a less deserving player out of pettiness. could their votes be any worse

Purple Kelly doesn't say shit all season and then she says it all in one episode and quits. Naonka's fucking greedy ass goes on the reward anyway even though she knows she's going to quit. They're both idiots. Worst episode ever.

I remember weeks ago when I thought Naonka could be the must ruthless player of all time. Boy was I wrong. She turned out to be one of the most idiotic. Purple Kelly's only claim to fame is that she has a dumbass nickname. I'm glad they quit. Now Dan just needs to go and they'll be set with players who deserve the million dollars.

I almost thought Jeff was going to say "marty, Brenda, Ailina...get you buffs back on...you're back in the game" now THAT would have rocked! those 2 loser bitches should definately not be on the jury!

I am so disappointed in Kelly. That episode was painful for me to watch.

Why did she even come on Survivor? From 20 seasons of Survivor, didn't she figure out how hard it would be?

Nice girl, but gee whiz she never belonged on this game.

Naonka,she lived up to my expectations. I've disliked her from the very first nasty remarks against Kelly B.

I've never seen Jeff more pissed. "Get out. Go." :love: Great jury reactions, too.

I agree that the quitters should leave the island immediately, and should also forfeit the prize money. There are thousands of people dying to be on this show, and for them to just quit is really angering.

Jeff :heart:

And yeah how crazy would it be for Jeff to have invited 2 players to come back and play. That would have been classic. They did do something similar before ..now I cant remember which season it was.

Another thing that was mentioned this morning on my radio.. DAN should have given up the reward.. he's the one that sat out the challenge and didnt do anything to earn the reward.

I cant wait to go watch the Ponderosa videos for this.

Another thing that was mentioned this morning on my radio.. DAN should have given up the reward.. he's the one that sat out the challenge and didnt do anything to earn the reward.

If I remember correctly, I think Jeff only made the offer to the four who competed.

Jeff :heart:

And yeah how crazy would it be for Jeff to have invited 2 players to come back and play. That would have been classic. They did do something similar before ..now I cant remember which season it was.

One I could handle (Alina), but it wouldn't be fair to anyone else who had been voted off. I would have been beyond ticked if Jeff had asked Brenda to come back. To me, that would be worse than Kelly quitting.

If I remember correctly, I think Jeff only made the offer to the four who competed.

Ah..missed that.

One I could handle (Alina), but it wouldn't be fair to anyone else who had been voted off. I would have been beyond ticked if Jeff had asked Brenda to come back. To me, that would be worse than Kelly quitting.

I know.. I just want Marty back. :wink:

Ah..missed that.

I know.. I just want Marty back. :wink:

You know, I didn't like Marty at first, but the more Jane ranted and raved against him, the more he grew on me. Jane gets on every one of my nerves, especially my last nerve.

Survivors I like:
Jimmy J
Alina
Purple Kelly
Fabio

Don't like:
Jane
Brenda
Naonka
Sasha

My list is pretty much the same. Fabio is really growing on me as well.

Back
Top Bottom