Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know about this whole "heroes/villains" thing, to me it's just all stars...I probably like more of the villains than I do the heroes.

I definitely prefer the villains overall, get rid of Sandra and the rest of them are fun to watch.
The Zeroes, not so much. I am pleased with what JT is doing, it keeps things interesting. And I always liked Tom. Just please get Rupert the F out, then Lividmanda, both are so unwatchable at this point.

Russel has to be more careful, he aint playin with dodo heads this time.

This season is a joy to watch. There's very little fat on either team, and a lot of great players.

On a regular season, Tom probably could have gotten away with slipping that idol into his sock. But in this season, not only do his teammates catch him, but he's sharp enough to KNOW they've caught him.

I used to think Sandra was alright, but now not so much anymore. First because of what she said about Coach, and then did everyone else catch her say "It's not fair for one person to have the idol"? :coocoo:

Not sure what Russell was thinking. How could he not know that the others would get suspicious of him "going for a walk"...

It's too bad he didn't notice the note with the knife before it fell out. He could have had the idol without anyone knowing, and that would have made things very interesting.

And JT made the right move. I don't think it will come back to haunt him either. If the tribe starts winning again, I don't think he'll have a hard time convincing someone like James that what he did was correct. I really wouldn't be surprised to see him, James, Colby, and Tom start to stick together now.

And JT made the right move.

Agreed. It was the right move for him.

But Cirie made the right move for her too. It wasn't in her interest to keep Colby and Tom around. Unfortunately for her she couldn't get the numbers to work in her favor but I don't think she really could have done anything differently.

That's the beauty of this season--a lot of people playing at the top of their game.

This Russell obvious edit looking like he's in trouble is more than likely the opposite. I don't think he's going anywhere for some time. I think Rob needs to be very careful. Who they need to get rid of asap is Parvati Shallow< how fitting. How on Earth she is still in the game is beyond me. I also don't think I've disliked anyone in reality tv more than her. :banghead:

So I am through season 6 (Amazon), good stuff. Definitely an entertaining season, between the girls beating the guys in the early challenges and then the guys trying and failing in their attempts to hook up...I can't say I particularly liked any of the players, but it was fun. Next is Pearl Islands, I can finally find out what's so damned impressive about Rupert.

It's too bad he didn't notice the note with the knife before it fell out. He could have had the idol without anyone knowing, and that would have made things very interesting.

He also would have been able to fire off a fake idol, which would have been fantastic...I am such a sucker for fake idol action.

Haha. I actually really liked Rupert on the Pearl Islands. Maybe because he was the 'provider' of the tribe and everyone seemed to look up to him. I cant really stand him now. There are much better players this season that I like.

Those challenges were pretty brutal. Yeah Rupert sucks balls. Jerri should have punched him in the face. And also he's an idiot. Lets get rid of Tom over James who can barely walk. WTF is wrong with these people? :doh: Villains are going to dominate the merge.

I was hoping JT would pull another bold move like last week. Oh well. I guess he's got to think about himself too.

Russell... again with the idol. His fb status earlier today was 'King of Samoa'. The King and the Dragon Slayer :lmao:

Wow, the Heroes really suck at the challenges. Another week of James and Rupert being douches. Sad to see Tom go. :sad:

Amanda wigging out at the thought of James leaving the show was very interesting. I wonder what those two are doing at night? I thought she was gonna jump his bones when he returned to camp after getting checked out.

This episode was a little too predictable. I knew the Villains would win both their challenges. I knew Russell would find the Idol and that poor Tom would get voted out. At this point, I don't see anyone on the Heroes winning the game. They all seem vastly inferior to the Villains, especially Boston Rob and Jerri.

Rupert...WTF...asshole

seriously rooting for the villians at this point.....heroes don't have a chance....You just know James is going to do something more serious to his knee and have to leave...leaving the heroes even more depleted...stupid move to keep im in the game

If you would have told me at the beginning of the season that we would be calling Rupert and James douche bags, I would have called you crazy.

In other news, Parvaty is soooooooo annoying.

It was fitting that Jerri hit the winning shot in the reward challenge after big tough good guy Rupert slammed a 100 pound woman face first into the turnbuckle nowhere near any of the on going action..."I didn't mean to do that", right pal.

The Zeroes look far more villainous than the Villains every week. JT has become as untrustworthy a player as has ever participated in the game. Amanda should just go, lord she is irritating. James even with his injury can't be a little humble, has to be a prick towards Tom at TC. And Rupert despite his charity/community work in real life is looking like a bigger douchebag than even that racist/sexist jackoff Ben from last season. Colby is the only one on the tribe I can respect now (and I wasn't a huge fan of him coming in), very disappointed with how James has treated many of his tribemates, always seemed like a good guy in his past 2 seasons.

As for the villains, Russell is coming across far less entertaining than last season, and his personal vendetta with Rob may cost him if Rob and a few others are smart about how to flush out the idol carefully. Russell's probably right to go after Rob, cause Rob will end up winning this if he's not taken out soon, but Russell isn't gonna win with the way he's interracting with most of the others.

Go Villains. Go Boston Rob. Get off my TV Rupert and Amanda.

Remember no episode next week due to NCAA tourney and the following week it'll air on Wednesday 3/24 due to the NCAA tourney.

Wow, I had a totally different take on the James/Tom thing than pretty much everyone here. I agree what Rupert did was a dick move, but to me James was just jockeying to stay in the game, can't blame him for that. If James knew he was safe and Tom was going then that changes things a bit, but with the way JT's been flip-flopping I think James probably had no idea whether it was him or Tom up until the vote.

Plus Tom kind of turned me off at the TC when Steph got voted out...whiner.

But yes in general the Zeroes (nice) have problems. IMO it's a fundamental thing; being a good strategic player generally gets you labelled a villain, so all those types are on the other side. None of the heroes is really the type of player to build and maintain a strong alliance; James, JT, and Colby are physical threats but weak at the social game, and Amanda and Candice are just useless in general.

And absolutely go Boston Rob, if he loses to the Russell/Dragonslayer dynamic duo I'm going to be very pissed.

I like that JT, James & Rupert are all providing entertainment value in ways much different than their first go-around...makes the show seem less like a rerun which is what plagued the awful All Stars season.

Courtney is the biggest disappointment thus far. She's had a few excellent moments, but I really thought they would let her shine more. Also, Tyson gave us like a whopping two witty confessionals, but I know it must be hard to make your presence known when you have Russell, Coach and Rob all on the same tribe.

No episode next week. :sad::sad::sad: :angry:

I guess these episodes are already taped?

I will say if James leg is not better, it would be very reasonable for J T to send him home over Colby, that would leave Rupert next on the chopping block, where he belongs
and we know Amanda would be a mess once James is gone.

At this point, I don't see anyone on the Heroes winning the game.

I mostly agree, but JT's on my short list of people I think could ultimately win. The others heroes don't have a chance, though.

And as much as Rob is one of my favorite players, I'd love to see him get taken out by Russell playing the idol.

Oh March Madness... how I love you, yet how I hate you.

There's two games of winners that can't be properly evaluated: Yul & JT. Yul coasted on the most powerful hidden immunity idol ever all the way to the finals while JT/Stephen were given the best positioning in Survivor history thanks to Coach. In fact, it was pretty much impossible from unseating those two men once Tyson was voted out.

So, that's a great plus about this season, we get to see JT in action and realize that he is a damn good player in every respect. His excellent social skills & charm coupled with his decisive play (that Cirie move was brilliant) make him easily a top ten winner.

There's two games of winners that can't be properly evaluated: Yul & JT. Yul coasted on the most powerful hidden immunity idol ever all the way to the finals while JT/Stephen were given the best positioning in Survivor history thanks to Coach. In fact, it was pretty much impossible from unseating those two men once Tyson was voted out.

So, that's a great plus about this season, we get to see JT in action and realize that he is a damn good player in every respect. His excellent social skills & charm coupled with his decisive play (that Cirie move was brilliant) make him easily a top ten winner.

That's a good point, and JT is showing me more than I expected. I suspect Yul would have been a strong player too, HII or not...him buying those jury votes with what amounts to a penny with a hole in it says something about him (or about the jury members in question I suppose).

I'm about 2/3 through Pearl Islands and I'm totally understanding the Rupert love a bit better. He's definitely not the same guy this time around, I wonder if he's purposely toning down the big hunter/provider persona so he doesn't wear such a big target?

Back
Top Bottom