Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to like her. I'm just really tired of her and her same old whorish game. Plus she's already won. I think its in everyone's best interest to get her out before the merge. Sry :hug:

So they've been doing reward and immunity in the same challenge every episode. I wonder if its because they want to have more time for all the drama :lol:

Ahh, the old swerve at the end. I was hoping they'd vote out Parskanki, but no such luck. I can understand getting rid of Randy, though. He was useless. I thought him throwing his buff in the fire was classic. He is a villain after all.

how stupid are these people

did they not see what Russell just did last season?

and right now, you got to give credit to Russell his tactic put the target on Randy and off of Parvarti, just like he wanted.

They actually didnt see what Russell did last season because the filmed HvV immediately after Samoa.

So they've been doing reward and immunity in the same challenge every episode. I wonder if its because they want to have more time for all the drama :lol:

I don't like it like that.

I like two challenges and (a little) less drama.

8-0 in the challenge was a bit surprising.
Rupert aka tits on a bull finally did something.
You knew it was over when the last matchup was James vs Randy. The villains must have set up that one as a conceded matchup figuring nobody would beat James, but not figuring they'd be down 7-0 at the time.
Not sure how smart Russell's machete strategy is. He won't have any water, coconut or fire either. He's guaranteeing they keep losing and going to tribal, damaging his and every other villains chances of winning.

Russell will probably hide the machete for someone to find.

perhaps making Rob look like the guilty party. :shrug:

Somehow, I just don't see that happening.

Russell hid the machete so that no one could find it. Russell proved in the last Survivor that he was willing to sacrifice his own personal comfort for the discomfort of others. Honestly, I think it was a pretty bold move. Yes, it could get him voted off down the line, but he's going to slowly make his tribe mates miserable in the mean time. My guess is that Jeff Probst already knows how the machete wound up missing.

If anybody had seen Russell in Samoa, he would've been the first to go. Randy actually said that himself in an interview. Also, Randy said he knew he was going home and was told he was going home if they lost the immunity challenge. A lot of what they showed "after the challenge" was before...the whole debate between him and Parvati happened and he lost. That's why he voted for Boston Rob because he knew it was over.

Also, while it's true they thought Randy had lost the machete, they didn't even really know (according to him) until right before Tribal Council. Which kind of tells you how lazy that tribe happens to be.

Also, the editing this season is amazing. They're telling a lot of great stories and giving everybody a lot of screen time (well, except Danielle of course). I hope future seasons will get rid of the tribal reward challenges all together. They're pointless.

Please, I love the Red Sox, and I am cheering for Rob (Althought Rupert and Russel are my favs). There would be nothing better than to see Rob's hat disappear.

So, tonight's the night...

I've been watching the older seasons, and haven't gotten nearly as far as I thought I would so far. But I'm up to season 5 (Thailand). I didn't start watching 'til season 13 I think, so these are all 100% new to me (well 99%, I did know Hatch won). I've generally liked the older ones, though season 4 (Marquesas) was pretty underwhelming...and the jury was unusually pissy about losing.

Any seasons you guys recommend, or any you recommend skipping?

If anybody had seen Russell in Samoa, he would've been the first to go. Randy actually said that himself in an interview. Also, Randy said he knew he was going home and was told he was going home if they lost the immunity challenge. A lot of what they showed "after the challenge" was before...the whole debate between him and Parvati happened and he lost. That's why he voted for Boston Rob because he knew it was over.

Also, while it's true they thought Randy had lost the machete, they didn't even really know (according to him) until right before Tribal Council. Which kind of tells you how lazy that tribe happens to be.

Also, the editing this season is amazing. They're telling a lot of great stories and giving everybody a lot of screen time (well, except Danielle of course). I hope future seasons will get rid of the tribal reward challenges all together. They're pointless.

I think it really skews the game, letting Russell come in "under the radar" because no one's seen his game. It's cool for all of us, because I'm sure it will be entertaining, but I think it gives him an edge that the others don't have.

Any seasons you guys recommend, or any you recommend skipping?

I honestly love all the seasons so its hard to say. Vanuatu is not a big favorite among fans and neither is Fiji, even though I liked both. I would just keep watching them in order as you are. You're coming up on some good ones, Amazon, Pearl Island, All Stars..

Africa was pretty good. Not great, but OK. At least by then people had an idea of what the game was. It's funny, I was thinking the other day about Hatch and how everybody credits him as such a great player (and I liked Hatch a lot), but really if you think about it 3/4 of the other players seemed to think the game was all about actually surviving in the jungle, catching fish, eating rats, whatever. Yeah it's cool he figured out and exploited the social aspect before anybody else, so I guess that in itself counts for a lot. But I wonder how successful he'd have been if everybody else was playing the game too.

I honestly love all the seasons so its hard to say. Vanuatu is not a big favorite among fans and neither is Fiji, even though I liked both. I would just keep watching them in order as you are. You're coming up on some good ones, Amazon, Pearl Island, All Stars..

Sounds good then, I'll just keep on plugging. I really didn't want to cheat or skip anyway...I still can't believe I've managed to avoid knowing who the winners are.

I think it really skews the game, letting Russell come in "under the radar" because no one's seen his game. It's cool for all of us, because I'm sure it will be entertaining, but I think it gives him an edge that the others don't have.

Maybe, but I think he's going to squander that edge.

That was awesome. I cant believe these guys are trying to get the strongest people out this early in the game. :doh: JT ftw :heart:

Courtney looks thinner than she did on day 39 of last season. :crack: Not to mention she's totally useless and sits out every challenge she can. Why they're not voting her off is beyond me.

Coach's meltdown :cute:

I love this show.

russellhobbit.jpg

:wink:

Russell keeps saying how he is the best player ever...methinks that title deservedly belongs to Rob Mariano.

Just keeps needing reiteration.

And TC was cool. James "I want to win, we needs to be strong...thats how I'm voting..." then vote for Colby, yeah that was an honest answer.

Glad JT went with Tom and Colby. Cirie was so useless in that reward challenge and then sits out the immunity challenge. That has to be factored in along with a player's social game. She sucked for 3 seasons at every aspect of the game besides the social game, doesn't deserve to be there.

And Sandra, wow, did she even reach her ball before James scored? Get her out before Courtney (who does look ultra skinny).

Another awesome show last night. Smart move for the Heroes to vote out Cirie. Glad my buddy Tom survived.

Once again, Boston Rob is the MVP of Survivor. I thought Russell was supposed to try to take his hat. Did I miss something? I loved how Boston Rob told Coach to put his head up and act like a man after Coach's mini breakdown. This is Survivor, Coach, not American Idol. :wink:

I can't stop LOL'ing at poor Coach. I'm waiting for a shop of Coach crying and a lil' dragon handing him some tissue.

I can't figure out what the Heroes are thinking. They should have just stuck to the original plan and bounced useless Candice...but the HII came into play and it was like they all took stupid pills. I blame James, the idol does something to him.

I don't know about this whole "heroes/villains" thing, to me it's just all stars...I probably like more of the villains than I do the heroes. Rob, Coach has really grown on me, hell even Tyson...it's like his snarky douchiness is so over-the-top that he amuses me. JT on the other hand...his innocent country boy act has grown very thin with me, but the other players seem to buy it and I bet they ignore his obvious flip-flop over to Tom and the idol.

I was laughing at James attempting to look for the Idol. Why was he even bothering?

Coach probably wouldn't have been a Villain, but he's so annoying that he easily falls into that group. I gotta give props to Tyson for not only being there for Coach, but also telling Coach that he's got to shut his mouth because people don't wanna hear his stories. :applaud:

I think it's easier to be a Villain because they're not pressured into giving a shit about each other. Where as the Heroes have to pretend to give a shit about each other. I guess James would be a good example of this except he's coming close to not giving a shit. He's a strong dude, but his strategy is for shit because, admittedly, he's not good at the social game. Colby's exchange with him at Tribal was pretty cool.

On the other hand, a few of the Villains are actually acting like Heroes. First, it was Jerri showing concern for Rob and seeking him out in the woods to find him close to passed out and getting him medical attention. Then Rob's tearful proclamation to Jeff that he didn't want the game to get the best of him. Shit, how could you not root for the guy after that? Especially, since he worked himself to exhaustion. Then, we've got Tyson lending Coach a shoulder to cry on and giving him some solid game advice. Finally, Rob steps in again, calms Coach and pretty much tells him to trust him and to step up and be a man. They actually showed that they cared. Wacky stuff.

This season has be great so far. :hyper:

seriously agree...tyson rocks! and JT is the smartest by going the cirie vote..she was a smart player and was secrectly leading ...so he was wise to get her out! excellent episode last night!

seriously agree...tyson rocks! and JT is the smartest by going the cirie vote..she was a smart player and was secrectly leading ...so he was wise to get her out! excellent episode last night!

Yeah I just thought it was a bad move by Cirie (and Amanda, James, and Rupert for that matter) to try to play that game with the vote splitting. They knew Tom was playing the idol, they should have just voted out Colby if that's what they wanted to do. Playing it how they did, it only took one person to break ranks to screw it up for them.

Back
Top Bottom