Survivor Caramoan - Fans Vs. Favorites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That seemed to be Sherrie's strategy with him, but even without the injury, no way she could have carried him to the end, too volatile. Too bad he's gone though, kept the viewing interesting.

So far this is pretty much a whitewash, aside from week 1 its been all favorites.

say what you want about Shamar, he always went all out in the challenges and did pretty well, I don't recall him ever being a cause for a loss

also his voting was 100% predictable and most important, a very good person to be up against with the jury. as long as I was good with him, I would have never voted him out.

Yes, Shamar went all out in the challenges and I thought he was a decent dude, but a key component of the game is the social aspect of it and Shamar failed miserably in that department. As a "Fan" of the show, he should have been more keenly aware of that. That no longer matters because he injured his eye and made the right choice by exiting with his sight still intact. Reynold was a douche for not believing that he was injured.

Philip and his pet names for everyone cracks me up.

Brandon goes coocoo next week. :doh:

I get uncomfortable seeing really emotionally unbalanced people on Survivor. Phillip is "crazy" but not really crazy. He's playing his persona to the hilt, having the time of his life.

Shamar was a mess. He needed to go. And Brandon. . .it was borderline unethical for the producers to bring him back on the show. Kid's got issues.

The fans are overwhelmed from the experience of being on Survivor, I think. They've lost sight of things that would have been obvious to them from the comfort of their living rooms. Eddie and Reynold created the mess they were in and I felt no sadness for them. How they came to their conclusion that their alliance of four cool kids was going to amount to anything is beyond me. Even now they don't seem to understand their mistake. As it is though, if they don't start winning, I think we'll see the two men switching to align with Eddie and Reynold and moving to oust the two remaining women.

Wow, Brandon really outdid himself (and all previous Survivor contestants) this time. That was the worst display of behavior I've ever seen on the show. They're gonna have to keep him locked up in cage for the reunion show.

Jeff was certainly worried! he massaged the hell out of him :ohmy:

Jeff looked pissed as well as worried. Like towards the end when he was really rubbing Brandon's shoulders hard. I'm sure internally and on a human level, Jeff was disgusted by Brandon's behavior but didn't let on too much.

Jeff HATES it when people quit (although technically Brandon didn't quit)..it really pisses him off

Nobody on the tribe would stand up to Brandon either. Women were understandably afraid/concerned. Cock Ring couldn't do anything. Philip just walked away. Eric and Malcolm should have restrained him, not let him go postal and ruin their food. Dude shouldn't be allowed at the reunion show. Though he'll likely be the hottest topic there.
Psycho. Producers shouldn't have let him back, too unstable. I agree with the concern for his family, he needs real help.

Anyway...when did Brenda hurt herself? She was limping during the reward challenge and had her left knee wrapped in a buff at the immunity council.

Favorites probably wish they still had Shamar for that reward challenge.

And I have to wonder if Reynold finding the idol again so quickly isn''t a set up. Can't trust these reality shows any more. (Like we ever could)

Holy shit that was crazy. Brandon definitely has mental issues. He is constantly up and down. He's on my fb and his personal life is just as bad. Loved the drama though. :crazy:

I'm glad Brandon is gone. He never had a chance. He added some spice to the show for a week or two, but that was it. Time to get back to Phillip being the resident clown. :wink:

I'm curious, Sicy...what does he say on FB about his personal life?:huh:

Oh lord. Well he has that young wife and he's like 21 and she's like 19 with 2 kids and he breaks up with her, gets back together, posts pics of him and other girls, fights with his family, he's really like a ticking time bomb.

Oh lord. Well he has that young wife and he's like 21 and she's like 19 with 2 kids and he breaks up with her, gets back together, posts pics of him and other girls, fights with his family, he's really like a ticking time bomb.

a real gem...:down:

How can that tribe switch up not be a fix, with all the young athletic players on oe tribe and the older not so athletic players on the other. Please.

bummed that Matt "the Beard" got booted.. (He is from my neighborhood actually!) you knew Phillip wasn't going anywhere...
Looks like the show may all of a sudden get REAL boring :(

Looks like the show may all of a sudden get REAL boring :(

My thoughts exactly.

I can't fathom why they voted out Matt.

I really hope Eddie and Reynold get voted out at the merge.

I confess to having a bit of a crush on Andrea :reject: She seems not need any of trappings of civilization to look beautiful :heart:

Anyway, some one from the youth team will likely win.

Gross food challenge next week!! I'm so excited. My fav and it's been years.

They seem to be recycling some classic challenges, last night's reward challenge was the one that fireman Tom won previously causing Bobby Jon to espouse "Thats a man!" when referring to him.

Good thing for the purple tribe (whatever the tribe names are I can't recall/don't care) that they are merging...they stood zero chance of winning a team challenge against orange especially with Phillip throwing challenges (love that Cock Ring said that it was "crap", Cock Ring's confessionals were quite good this week between his discussions about Phillip and his dissertation about Julia and vanilla, quite entertaining).

We'll see how things play out now, Malcolm has an idol and knows Reynold has the other, so he is in a good position, but he seemed to be getting a little cocky last night, that usually leads to a come-uppance, so he best be careful.

Gross food challenge next week!!!

Damn it, Hewson, I'm gonna type Cockring as one damn word. :wink: I thought his confessionals were the most entertaining aspect of the show this week.

Phillip continues his descension into madness.

Corinne busted her ass the hardest in both challenges. Phillip might have thrown immmunity, but she was a workhorse.

Food challenges are gross, but its been a while since they did them.

I think Malcolm has got the best chance of winning the game.

Looking forward to the food challenge!:hyper::hyper: when was the last time they did one? I can't even remember?
OMG! Phillip. what a tool

Survivor: Samoa- Food Of Choice: Samoa Smoothie

So about 3-4 years ago

ah, yes! that was a good one. this one looks like it may be just lifting a lid and having to down what is underneath! :applaud::drool:

Back
Top Bottom