Survivor 44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I am happy for Yam Yam. He sold it at tribal. Heidi not so much, and poor Carolyn. She deserved a couple of votes. Ah well on to the next season.

Right at the beginning of Tribal when Sweet Potato Sweet Potato was answering the first question and Heidi interrupted him I knew she was cooked.

Right at the beginning of Tribal when Sweet Potato Sweet Potato was answering the first question and Heidi interrupted him I knew she was cooked.

It's funny. 2 whole weeks ago I said I didn't see Sweet Potato winning but here he is. Lol! I think I was focused too much on Cockring Lite. Lol! But once Sweet Potato got matched up against Fruit Loops and Heidi, he was the best of the 3. I don't think Sweet Potato wins if Cockring Lite is there.

In a moment of thought, I've discovered that a participant on the show has a better chance of winning if people on a U2 message board can come up with a clever nickname. Heidi didn't have one. She had no chance. Hell, even Danny didn't have one. :doh: He was doomed.

Heidi had a nickname...."One of the 3 women who you couldn't distinguish from one another". :lol:

The other 2 were that other woman with dark hair and that 3rd woman with dark hair.

Heidi had a nickname...."One of the 3 women who you couldn't distinguish from one another". :lol:

The other 2 were that other woman with dark hair and that 3rd woman with dark hair.

Right almost like a cast list:

Woman with dark hair

Woman with dark hair #2

Woman with dark hair #3

Congrats, you were Woman with dark hair!

We didn't know much about Lauren except she has a large birthmark on her neck and is a mom.

Back
Top Bottom