Survivor 43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cody seemed to understand the vote, not sure if he'll vote for Jesses, but I think if the other jury members all had to vote last night, they would have voted Jesse.
Still a lot to shake out, but he definitely made the biggest move yet last night. If he successfully orchestrates Karla's ouster next after having flushed her idol, that only strengthens his resume.
Would be interesting if final 3 were OWoon, Gabler and Cassidy. No clear cut favorite there.

Well, Hewson, it's just you and I again for another season of Survivor. I enjoyed this season. The cast was very likable and while Cody didn't win, I'm very happy with the winner. Kinda crazy that Survivor has been around for 22 1/2 years and 43 seasons. Almost the entire 21st Century! The show is still entertaining. The show is still evolving. When is Jeff Probst gonna have a Funko Pop!?

Gotta say, no way did I see that coming.
Would have never predicted him to win.

Yeah, I didn't predict him winning either, but once it came down to the Final 3, it was a slam dunk for sure. I guess James had a thing for Cassidy that we didn't know about, otherwise it would have been a shutout. I recently turned 50, so 51 doesn't seem that "old" to me. :wink: I guess Bob was the oldest, right? I liked Gabler. Definitely seemed like a good dude. I hope Cody returns to the game. If given another chance, I think he could win the game.

The one thing I'm beginning to find issue with in recent seasons is the jury seems to be getting together at Ponderosa and making a decision ahead of time and voting as a block.
That's 3 straight seasons with 7-1-0 votes. No question in season 41 they made a pact to have a winner who was not a straight white male and Xander got bypassed for Erika though he played a far superior game.

I think they should isolate the jurors and not let them discuss things and each one should make their own individual decision based on the final TC, get some closer votes.

The one thing I'm beginning to find issue with in recent seasons is the jury seems to be getting together at Ponderosa and making a decision ahead of time and voting as a block.
That's 3 straight seasons with 7-1-0 votes. No question in season 41 they made a pact to have a winner who was not a straight white male and Xander got bypassed for Erika though he played a far superior game.

I think they should isolate the jurors and not let them discuss things and each one should make their own individual decision based on the final TC, get some closer votes.

At some point you'd think they'd reevaluate their jury/voting process. I'd have to think they'd want a more competitive vote instead of blowouts. Xander was robbed. I'd have to think he returns to the game for the next All-Star edition.

Back
Top Bottom