Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This wasn't really a good season. The best player didn't win the game, but Chris personified the gimmick of Edge of Extinction. Spent 28 days there and then made the right moves when he returned to the game. I would like to thank the camera crew for getting plenty of good shots of Lauren prancing around in her bra and panties. :up: Made the season more tolerable. This season had the shortest reunion show. They didn't announce the winner until 1030 or so. Rick, obviously, was the best player and at least Sia agreed and awarded him 100K. Good to see Boston Rob return for next season as a mentor, but Sandra not so much.

This wasn’t a great season, but the last couple episodes were very good, courtesy of Devens.

Chris played the right game at the right time and won. He sealed the deal by choosing to give up his immunity to battle Devens in the fire making.

I’m glad he beat Pineapple Shirt and The Cryer. Neither one provided an ounce of entertainment during the season, and made no moves.

Devens will be back. I’m sure Lauren will also be back. Along with the hilarious blur censor.

I’m happy to see Boston Rob back. Sandra I could do without.

I’m glad he beat Pineapple Shirt and The Cryer. Neither one provided an ounce of entertainment during the season, and made no moves.

Yeah, the Town Cryer deservedly got zero votes and becomes this season's Becky.
Pineapple Shirt did make a couple small moves but certainly wasn't deserving a win.
Once Chris made the decision to challenge Rick in fire it was clear that whoever won the fire challenge was winning the game.

Pippi cleans up nice.

I was for Chris from day one because he was a student of a friend of mine, so I was perfectly happy with how this season turned out.

I was for Chris from day one because he was a student of a friend of mine, so I was perfectly happy with how this season turned out.

Yes, I remembered that. That's pretty cool.

And Pippi did clean up nicely.

Chris made the right move. He knew Rick sucked at making a fire.

Back
Top Bottom