Survivor 37: David Vs. Goliath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And Hugh is a person of color too? My TV must be broken.

Congrats to Nick, definitely the right choice of the final 3.
Not surprised Hugh received the goose egg.

And Hugh is a person of color too? My TV must be broken.

Congrats to Nick, definitely the right choice of the final 3.
Not surprised Hugh received the goose egg.

Hilarious!

Let's see:

I got the rice- Check

I'm a military wife- Check

I'm a person of color- Check

I chose to wear these ridiculous "pants" that make my ass look even larger. Hence, my moniker of Hugh Jass- Check

Angelina was easily the most hated this season. I think BBT was the most liked. Kara was the most attractive female and John was the most attractive male.

Interesting that next season has 4 returning players and they only showed Joe and Aubrey, wonder if any of this season's players are coming right back.

Just finally got to watch the finale after traveling for Christmas.

That was a great season. Nick deserved the win. He created bonds early on to take care of the social game, skated for a while, then won a few challenges at the end. Likable guy overall.

Mike played an up and down game and didn’t deserve a vote.

Cockroach Angelina deserved votes. Very dislikable but she played a ballsy game. Fun to watch. The problem was she was so dislikable.

Anyone know what the contraband controversy is about?

Wasn't there a big controversy in one of the early seasons when one contestant claimed to have seen another had smuggled in energy bars?
If this were true, it does give Mike a bit of an advantage, and also explains the constant half closed eyes when he was on camera. Wonder if he had actually won if they'd have done something about it.

Wasn't there a big controversy in one of the early seasons when one contestant claimed to have seen another had smuggled in energy bars?
If this were true, it does give Mike a bit of an advantage, and also explains the constant half closed eyes when he was on camera. Wonder if he had actually won if they'd have done something about it.

I remember Kel in season 2 possibly smuggled in some beef jerky and Jerri Manthey caught him and for him kicked out. I don’t think it was proven that he had it, but plenty of signs that he did.

Back
Top Bottom