Survivor 33: Millennials vs Generation X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoa tonight is the finale? I didn't realize we were already at the end. Lots of people left.

In place my bet on Adam.

That being said, wouldn't be shocked if David takes it- considering he's still there after being perhaps the least likely person to make it 10 minutes into the game.

Dave's evolution as a person and a player was great to see.

His fake Idol was awesome!

Me too. I'm a little pissed to see some of the people return for Game Changers. Ozzy and Cirie shouldn't be getting anymore chances.

Wow, Adam wins in a blowout. Well at least Ken has Hannah to have some fun with. He didn't even get a vote from Dave. I liked Ken, but he would have lost regardless of who he faced.

I knew Adam would bust out his big secret at Final TC.

Yeah it was clear Adam was going to win as the final TC was progressing, but I knew he was going to play the Mom card and that sealed the whitewash.
Good season overall.

It was kinda comical at the final TC seeing Adam looking for a spot to drop the mom story. He tried to throw it in a few times while Jay was up there but Jay squashed it and sat down and Adam panicked.

Well, I don't know if he panicked, but he was gonna make sure to preface what (or who) he was playing for. Ken had his daughter. Maybe if she had some sort of medical condition he would have garnered some votes. Just kidding.

Me too. I'm a little pissed to see some of the people return for Game Changers. Ozzy and Cirie shouldn't be getting anymore chances.
Amen...add Sandra to that list and Tony...yawn!...unless they had a Survivor season of only people who have won...that would be fun! I guess the entire cast has not been announced yet. I have a feeling Malcolm will be back again too.

Amen...add Sandra to that list and Tony...yawn!...unless they had a Survivor season of only people who have won...that would be fun! I guess the entire cast has not been announced yet. I have a feeling Malcolm will be back again too.

I don't mind seeing Tony and Sandra hasn't been on in a while. She's one the best players and I'd love to see her in action again. Ozzy is a waste, though. He's never gonna win.

Malcolm will be on next season. Maybe he'll win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom