Stay Classy Mel Gibson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can destroy his career, but you'll never destroy his FREEEEEDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!:scream:

It appears that Christ is no longer one of Mel's passions.
...Thank you, I'll be here all week.

:lol:

rimshot.gif

we need to add this smiley

You can destroy his career, but you'll never destroy his FREEEEEDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!:scream:

Another good tweet:

It looks like Mel Gibson just blew his chances of signing LeBron James to his intramural squad.

So, I'm thinking that Tiger Woods and Jesse James will be sending Mel a fruit basket for making them look better.

So do I! That's good. He never was what I wanted anyway, even before all the weird stuff, but...yeah.

:lmao:...

I'm going to be extremely curious to hear how some of the late-night comedians take to this story. That should be interesting.

Yeah, same here, none of my family's ever yelled anything THAT severe during fights. indra does raise a good point, though-I wouldn't want that stuff recorded, either, and it is strange that that keeps happening with these rants. Lesson learned for celebrities-if you're going to go on an explosive, abusive rant of this sort, make sure there's no witnesses, be they inanimate or real.

Angela

My family can use some colorful language, but never those kinds of racial or sexist epithets.

Yeah, I'm not sure how getting mad at people you know suddenly translates into screaming the n-word at someone, unless you're black.

Which Mel Gibson isn't.

I didn't mean the specific epithets he used...more that most of us would be ashamed to hear the shit we spew at the people we love during a heated argument. Now if everyone else here is whiter than snow in that regard, I apologise, but I've found anger can bring out the beast in even the most decent people.

As for Gibson -- he's a bigot. We all knew that though, didn't we?

I'm thinking Mel is 2 steps away from the next season of Celebrity Rehab. Dr. Drew must be salivating over this. Oh, and while I'm at it, Gloria Allred, STFU ,you disgusting famewhore. You're no better than him.

I'm thinking Mel is 2 steps away from the next season of Celebrity Rehab. Dr. Drew must be salivating over this.

I can see these celebrity rants becoming their own sort of reality show unto itself. Which frightens me.

Oh, and while I'm at it, Gloria Allred, STFU ,you disgusting famewhore. You're no better than him.

Refresh my memory, who's that again?

Angela

BasseyworldLive

Mel Gibson is racist and crazy? In other news, water called in to inform us that it was indeed still wet.

Liked this tweet^

Wow, what a dick. Way to threaten your girlfriend's life, abusive shithead. I hope he never has another hit movie. Prick.

Do you think anyone will turn this into a dance remix like that Bale Out! thing? Because that thing is AWESOME and I laugh every time it comes up on my iPod.

Although I don't think I'd be able to laugh at Mel's like I do at Bale's because at least Bale's just going with generic dickishness and not abusive, bigoted shitheadedness.

Part of me wants a picture of her beaten face to be released so Mel can get what he deserves.

The other part of me doesn't want it to (partly for the obvious reasons about poor Oksana, unless she releases the damn thing herself) because I'm afraid it will just lead to people making excuses for him and being all "oh, but he was so hot in Lethal Weapon" and "it's just his diseeeeeeeeease."

And then it will lead to questions about how Chris Brown gets pillaried and Mel Gibson gets forgiven ....

So yeah.

In other words, fuck you, Mel Gibson.

If that is true about hitting that woman he really is one sick bastard. The racism and anti-Semitism is awful enough

Mel Gibson has spewed hatred about blacks and Jews, and now he is caught on tape making a bigoted remark about Hispanics.

Mel referred to one of his staffers as a "wetback," Radaronline.com reports.

"I will report her to the f**king people that take f**king money from the wetbacks," he said.

'Wetbacks' is a slur originally used to disparage Mexicans who swam across the Rio Grande to enter Texas illegally. It seems Mel was threatening to turn his staffer over to immigration authorities.

Back
Top Bottom