sports show with norm macdonald

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Surprised how good it was right off the bat. Those types of programs usually take time to find themselves.

Norm might be the funniest man alive.

What channel is it? I sadly was complete oblivious to it until yesterday.

You know what hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the other thing. That hurts the most. But the lack of respect hurts the second most.

Sweet, I'll try to remember to record it tonight and look up the first episode online.

I didn't realize it had already begun. I'll have to catch it online. And here I thought I wouldn't mind not having cable.

Norm is forever trolling real life and reality.

He's probably an alien.

You know how 3D objects would be confusing and distorted in a 2D world? I think Norm comes from the fourth dimension of comedy, and gives us small glimpses of what existance could be if we weren't confined to our petty 3D existance.

Norm is forever trolling real life and reality.

He's probably an alien.

You know how 3D objects would be confusing and distorted in a 2D world? I think Norm comes from the fourth dimension of comedy, and gives us small glimpses of what existance could be if we weren't confined to our petty 3D existance.

I think you once posted about the Verve occupying a similar place. I wonder if the Verve just jam all day with Norm looking on appreciatively. It sounds like a better, happier, funnier place.

Comedy Central's never-ending search for decent original programming resulted in this and Dog Bites Man getting the shaft after solid first seasons but how many seasons of Mind of Mencia? What the H?

I love Norm, but to be honest found myself wanting to like the show more than actually liking it. Still, I think it had potential and probably deserved a second season to grow.

Especially compared to the wasteland of other CC offerings

I feel the opposite. I was surprised by how quickly they got into a good flow.

At least Americans can sleep easy knowing that a rerun of Tosh.0 on Comedy Central and/or a rerun of Jersey Shore on MTV is available every waking hour.

Back
Top Bottom