Sons of Anarchy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
On FX - cool show. Dialogue can get "forced" but the storylines have been so far solid and interesting. It's superficially about a biker gang, but it's really more of a look into freedom and what it means. It reminds me of an HBO type show in the sense that there's a long over-arching story intermingled with weekly episodes that though they could stand alone, really are setting up something bigger. So far, so good.

On FX - cool show. Dialogue can get "forced" but the storylines have been so far solid and interesting. It's superficially about a biker gang, but it's really more of a look into freedom and what it means. It reminds me of an HBO type show in the sense that there's a long over-arching story intermingled with weekly episodes that though they could stand alone, really are setting up something bigger. So far, so good.

I debated watching this or not...and decided against....but, if I hear enough good things I'll get the DVD when the season is over.....

Mike, are you a son of anarchy?

I debated watching this or not...and decided against....but, if I hear enough good things I'll get the DVD when the season is over.....

Mike, are you a son of anarchy?

I wasn't going to watch it either, and I missed the first episode, but for whatever reason I dvr'd the next two. Finally got around to watching them last night and they were better than I expected.

I am not a Son of Anarchy, no. I have a different code - more like Dexter from Dexter, I guess. The SoAs make too much noise. That lifestyle would give me a headache.

I wasn't going to watch it either, and I missed the first episode, but for whatever reason I dvr'd the next two. Finally got around to watching them last night and they were better than I expected.

I am not a Son of Anarchy, no. I have a different code - more like Dexter from Dexter, I guess. The SoAs make too much noise. That lifestyle would give me a headache.

You have no feelings, just like Dexter.

i watched the first couple episodes. i get enough renegade vigilante law enforcement from the shield.

Finished Seasons 1 and 2 and I just started the 3rd season of SOA. I like it a lot, even if the plot and dialogue is a little weak.
It's fun, and the acting is generally pretty good. I really like the "getting old" subplot/theme.

The show definitely is deserving of a :bump:

I just finished season 1 and I'm going to continue because I've heard season 2 is better and 3 is the best, even outstanding. :hmm:

took me awhile, they are kind of phony bikers, the clothes and bikes are a little off, but once you get past that the acting is pretty good.

I swear there is a little of U2's Smile toward the very end of episode 10 of season 3 (Firinne).

FYI.

Just have the season 3 finale to watch. It's a pretty good show, but not a great one.
I'm liking the quirky characters the best--Tig, Agent Stahl, Happy.

We have the Blue Crack House, Mr. Blu has SOA. :giggle: Our Friday evenings revolve around the show when it's airing. He hates that the season is only about 12 episodes, though. :down:

I swear there is a little of U2's Smile toward the very end of episode 10 of season 3 (Firinne).

FYI.

Just have the season 3 finale to watch. It's a pretty good show, but not a great one.
I'm liking the quirky characters the best--Tig, Agent Stahl, Happy.

Hmm I didn't hear the song at all.

I just finished season 3 and :up:

DON'T open this spoiler if you haven't finished season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tig/Kozik argument reveal: best scene ever. :lmao:
although I just knew it already, it was still great.
(and what I really loved about the whole thing was the way the entire club totally respected their argument all season. LOL.)

Hmm I didn't hear the song at all.

I just finished season 3 and :up:

DON'T open this spoiler if you haven't finished season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tig/Kozik argument reveal: best scene ever. :lmao:
although I just knew it already, it was still great.
(and what I really loved about the whole thing was the way the entire club totally respected their argument all season. LOL.)

That was a pretty awesome season finale.
Tig has become my favorite character.

Next season:
I'm curious if season 4 is set entirely in prison, or if they are going to fast forward a little.

So...

I'm kinda glad they skipped the 14 months of prison. (It could have been interesting though. I suppose there'll be some flashbacks.)
But, I thought the premiere was a little boring, at least until the end, then FUCK YEAH!!!

...a typical SOA episode.

^
I liked it too. Interesting little change ups in the story, liked the slightly different feel of the guys.... how much are we allowed to say here? =) surely folks have seen it by now.

Hope it doesn't follow a formula though, I can see some obvious parallels with the previous seasons...

I think it's okay to talk about the episodes after a few days. I always hope that anyone who really doesn't want to be spoiled for something won't read the threads about it until after they see it. I hope anyway. :shrug: If there is some sort of obvious big reveal about something though I do try to put it under a spoiler, just case. :) Especially if we weren't expecting a surprise to happen.

I'm looking forward to more of (former) Chief Unser.
I still love the undercurrent of aging that is in the show.

Oh yeah Unser, I love him! I like the friendship he has with the people in the club, no matter that they are on opposing sides of life, on the outside anyway. Their human struggles are all the same in the end.

ooh I'm enjoying this season a lot. . . I may be easily impressed :reject:

I love the whole Juice thing, speculating how it's gonna end up. Tara, are the cops gonna take Unser's threat seriously? . . .. . .. I could go on and on and on

but I won't ramble away and bore you all :giggle:

Breaking Bad was great, I've seen season one and two. :up:

I didn't want to spoiler anything, but I guess so few people check this, it's fine.

I'm curious whether both Clay and Jax can survive the season. If Tara is killed, Jax kills Clay. If Clay gets killed, Jax might be compelled to "straighten" the MC out and stay as president.

It's :corn:

Back
Top Bottom