Sex & The City Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's coming out here next Wednesday - an odd day for a movie to start but I don't care :love:

i couldn't care less about sex and the city, but i appreciate noth as logan on law and order.

:shh:

I am feeling over-saturated with Sex & The City-mania at the moment and wish it would go away. Seems every time I turn around there's a movie trailer on TV or one of the stars from the movie on some talk show or another. The build up for the release of the movie has been going on for months. I am ready to move on to the next big blockbuster I guess :shrug:

I saw it already. :hyper:

My sister won tickets on the radio yesterday to see the cinema's first showing of the movie this afternoon so she took me with with her. But my Mum had already bought us tickets so we'll have to go again later.

I don't want to spoil it so I'll just wait until more people have seen it before I say anything. :D

A handful of my gal coworkers and I are going Friday night ... with obligatory Cosmos afterwards. :wink:

Thank God this thread exists. My friends and I are going to dinner and to see the movie tomorrow. All 8 of my best girlfriends and I consider our friendship to be a huge priority in our lives. We all have distinct personalities and we're all intelligent and beautiful ladies. We just love any chance we can to get out and have a great time.

GO S&TC! :)

One of my high school friends, who I hardly ever see, just came into town and she and I are going Sunday night.:yippie: We're hoping we'll have a better chance of the showing not being sold out then.

Back
Top Bottom