Robin Williams has died of suspected suicide at 63

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's all from this South Park episode:

The Biggest Douche in the Universe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Biggest Douche" refers to John Edward, that supposed psychic asshole.

Throughout the episode, fictional trailers play for Rob Schneider's latest comedy vehicles, The Stapler, A Carrot, and Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Near the end of the episode a trailer is shown wherein Schneider finds the abandoned pot roast and eats it, thus allowing Kenny's spirit to possess him. The resulting movie is titled Kenny and shows him living out Kenny's former life; at least until he is shot and impaled on a flag pole.

Yeah, I thought something seemed a bit off. The jokes weren't really landing. But it got better toward the end. Probably an insanely difficult thing to do, anyway.

I wouldn't say it was uninspired, that's a shitty thing to say about someone's eulogy for a friend. Certainly not hilarious, but it wasn't really the time for that, hence the dark lighting and somber music.

I found it appropriate, a few laughs sprinkled in but still somber and reflective. Don't know what else somebody would have expected. It wasn't a roast or a retrospective.

Today marks the one year anniversary of Robin's death. Time flies. The comedy world marches on, but it hasn't been the same without him. He left a void that will never be filled. :sad:

It seems that not only was he suffering from early Parkinson's, but also diffuse Lewy body dementia which was believed to be a critical factor in his suicide.

Back
Top Bottom