Robin Williams has died of suspected suicide at 63

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reports are saying today that he was also suffering from the early stages of Parkinson's .

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Parkinson's disease (PD also known as idiopathic or primary parkinsonism, hypokinetic rigid syndrome/HRS, or paralysis agitans) is a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system. The motor symptoms of Parkinson's disease result from the death of dopamine-generating cells in the substantia nigra, a region of the midbrain; the cause of this cell death is unknown. Early in the course of the disease, the most obvious symptoms are movement-related; these include shaking, rigidity, slowness of movement and difficulty with walking and gait. Later, thinking and behavioral problems may arise, with dementia commonly occurring in the advanced stages of the disease, whereas depression is the most common psychiatric symptom. Other symptoms include sensory, sleep and emotional problems. Parkinson's disease is more common in older people, with most cases occurring after the age of 50.

I didn't read it as him trying to be funny, I read it as him dusting off the old Jump to Conclusions map.

Was it? I didn't read it that way. Just because he's a comedian doesn't mean he's always trying to be funny.

Well I read it as more inappropriate than anything. I'd be using the term comedian for someone like him very loosely.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

It's a horrible attempt to be funny.

Until an autopsy is perfomed and if there was medication in his system where the side effects are suicidal thoughts, he will be vindicated. The speculation seems reasonable. The bigger question here is why is anyone following Rob Schneider on twitter in the first place?

Rob Schneider's comments are not nearly as offensive as the stuff Lush Rimbaugh spoke the other day. I wont even get into it. Other than to say, i would be perfectly happy to never speak that name again.

Until an autopsy is perfomed and if there was medication in his system where the side effects are suicidal thoughts, he will be vindicated. The speculation seems reasonable. The bigger question here is why is anyone following Rob Schneider on twitter in the first place?

Saying the side effects are "suicide" vs "suicidal thoughts" I think is where he was in bad form.

Saying the side effects are "suicide" vs "suicidal thoughts" I think is where he was in bad form.

Yeah, not that I expect Rob Schneider to know what the fuck he's talking about, but "intrusive suicidal ideation" was the term he was looking for.

Parkinson's treatments aren't The Happening or anything:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPQG5m_Qpso

I don't think Rob Schneider was making a joke.

But maybe he was.

What I do know is that Rob Schneider was an animal. Then he was a woman.

And now Rob Schneider is...

A stapler.

And he's about to find out that being a stapler is harder than it looks.

Rob Schneider is... The Stapler. Rated PG-13.

Back
Top Bottom