Rescue Me The Final Episode!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think the show has been good since probably the 3rd season or so, and yet I've kept watching, waiting to see if it would get better.

It hasn't, although there've been bright spots here and there.

I'm afraid that Lou will have died in that fire, and he's one of the very few remaining characters I still like.

Thinking back, there have been several times throughout the show where Tommy has spoken or interacted with ghosts. This could be his brother, his cousin, other firefighters, even his kid. He's also been driving around in the pickup truck with Jesus, and he's followed his kid onto a bus and then subsequently dropped off at a bar. Having been shot and survived a very self destructive lifestyle, not to mention occupation, im not sure what is real and what isn't. Also a couple of seasons ago there was an episode where he dreamed he was entering hell. Based on this im not so sure that Tommy Gavin didn't die in 911, along with Lou and some others, and the last few years has been their collective spirits' struggle / journey to try and cross over to the other side. Whatever side that may be.....Gavin has seemingly turned his life around (perhaps he is now ready to earn his reward).

If anyone remembers the series Dallas back in the 1980's, Pamela Ewing dreamed away an entire season so that they could bring back Bobby Ewing from the dead...

Whatever, it could just be what it looks like, either way I'm sure gonna miss this show.

Sadly i think they all died :( If you look at the trailer u can see there is more then one coffin.

:hmm: no one ever takes the "kill 'em all" approach. that would be awesome.

i didn't watch it. i haven't cared about this show since season 1, haven't liked it since season 2, and finally stopped trying to hold out for it to be good a little ways into season 3.

Yeah, I watched one or two of the early seasons, and enjoyed it for the most part. But completely quit watching it at some point a few years ago.

However, the idea of killing off all of the characters at the end, or even having a twist that they were all dead the whole time, is pretty cool and I'm down with it.

I've seen other speculation that it's all of them who bite it, and I'm not ruling it out.

dead the whole time, or inside the crazy guy's mind who is really in the mental institution, is too close to the it was all a dream thing, which has got to be the single worst plot device in the history of entertainment.

The fake-out at the beginning had me going. Poor Lou. :sad:

I was pleasantly surprised with the finale. Reminded me why I used to like the show so much. Loved the scenes with the guys together, thought the ending was fantastic.

yeah i agree. Loved this show and im gonna miss it, but i guess it had run its course. The last scene was great, guess he still sees ghosts which is what i was sort of expecting.

Back
Top Bottom