Real World: New Orleans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlexHamilton

The Fly
I'm not a fan of mtv or reality shows in general, but this season looks promising. Anyone else watching? I knew from the beginning that there'd be trouble with the guy who just got out of rehab.

They're in New Orleans again? Jeez, MTV is running out of cities.

I only saw the first 4?...I think. What season is this?

<(Old)

The first 3 seasons of the Real World were actually groundbreaking television and it's a shame that younger people don't know that. I don't know what season this is, but I think they're in the 20s. I don't like what the show has become, and it's still just junk food, but there are some interesting storylines this season.

I have watched MTV since its beginnings, and I have watched every season of Real World. I like this cast and location. Ryan is going to contribute some interesting content to the season with his hyperactivity, dramatics and idiosyncrasies. :up:

The first 3 seasons of the Real World were actually groundbreaking television and it's a shame that younger people don't know that. I don't know what season this is, but I think they're in the 20s. I don't like what the show has become, and it's still just junk food, but there are some interesting storylines this season.

No doubt.

Pedro's story was amazing.

I think the The Real World is one of the only good shows on MTV anymore.

I'd say the first 4 or 5 seasons were really good, but dang, that was a different generation then.

It's really interesting to see how marketing has changed and what MTV thinks people like I guess.

RWSFCast.jpg

I don't think I've paid much attention to this show for a long long time. But the blonde emo kid will keep me paying attention to this season, if for no other reason than I would like to see someone kick his ass.

I don't think I've paid much attention to this show for a long long time. But the blonde emo kid will keep me paying attention to this season, if for no other reason than I would like to see someone kick his ass.

Agreed. He has like ADD or something.

I haven't watched Real World in ages but I was channel surfing and saw the first episode of NO. Isn't the blond guy a hairstylist? I wouldn't let him anywhere near me with scissors. That can't be for real, he must be putting that act on. Very annoying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom