Project Runway Is Finally Returning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Project Runway fans, Tim Gunn has a message for you about the show’s new season: Get ready to yell at your TV.

“It’s a real roller coaster,” says Gunn of Bravo’s fifth installment of the design competition, which premieres Wednesday (10 p.m. ET). “[Fans] are going to get mad — early! There are some big surprises: Favorites won’t be there anymore, and I can only imagine how the blogs are going to explode over some of the challenge winners. We say that each season has a different DNA and boy, is that true.”

Tim Gunn: Runway Fans Are Going to Get Mad - PEOPLE TV Watch

He looks interesting

project_runway1_240x320.jpg

this is really bad news for me. if my wife turns it on during football, i might lose it even worse than last season.

I liked the person who won the challenge and the blue cup dress. The bottom three though? WTF? :der: "Tan" boy bugs be already.

"Tan Boy" does an awful lot of sniffing:hmm:
I liked the ones mentioned above and also the crochet top made from mop heads. when there are so many designers at the beginning, they don't seem to let us see what they made for very long...I guess to fit them all in.

I definately though garbage bag girl should have been booted though:huh:

I almost missed it - I had no idea it was on at 9:00 instead of 10, like usual!

I was surprised trash bag girl didn't say anything at judging. Maybe she didn't want to come across like she was making excuses, but when Michael Kors said something about "...like you just thought 'I had to do something, so I'll do this'."

Hello, that was exactly what happened! But not because she was lazy, she didn't realize the fabric would be so crappy. Oh well.

I thought it was a toss-up between American Psycho guy and Trash Bag lady.

That tan was almost as scary as Ross Geller's! (i hope someone gets that :wink: )

Tanboy, Blayne or whatever his name was, truly was scary :yikes: I don't know if that outfit was supposed to be a bathing suit or a dress or whatnot. And yeah, Jerry's outfit looked like an ax murderer who just got back from her day job as a nurse. :ohmy: I felt bad for trash bag lady (Stella). Yes, her dress was horrible, but you can't blame her! Well, I guess she could've predicted that was going to happen, but still.... :shrug:

Anyways....looks like it's going to be a good season :yes:

Hello, that was exactly what happened! But not because she was lazy, she didn't realize the fabric would be so crappy. Oh well.

true, but also she should have gotten more than fucking trash bags. I mean, she had a half hour to shop. What was she doing the whole time? Looking at the different brands of trash bags? Get Glad and then get some other materials, duh

I already feel like I'll like this season a lot more than last season. Something about last season...I just couldn't get into it :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom