News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: But does he clean up nice?

So if Willy Wonka's the least, what's the best?

Last edited:
Captan Jack! I have never felt so verclempt in a good way over a chracter in a movie before. When i saw the first POTC (after counting the sleeps down) I got all flushed watching him! hahahahha

Followed oh so closely by Gilbert and Ichabod (from Sleepy Hollow)

What is yours?

God, there are a few...

Jack is so unbelievably cheeky.
Benny and Joon
Gilbert
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Dead Man
Don Juan
First half of The Libertine
The Brave
Chocolat
The Man Who Cried

Depends on what day. But Jack caught my eye first and then I saw the others. (I'm a latecomer) Then Benny and Joon solidified. Pretty much longhaired Johnny. Not that I'm paying attention to anything other than his exquisite acting.

He did do a lot of fainting in Sleepy Hollow, lol. Loved your line about cutting your wrists on his cheekbones.

Last edited:
hehehe, i'm the oppsite :reject:
jack almost ruined johnny depp for me
it was like wtf, depp in a disney movie??
depp being idolized by 12 year old girls?
hahaha, either way it was all silly
i eventually got over it enough
to slightly enjoy the 2nd film, it's jus`t a fun movie and i have to fully admit that...yes...he does an incredible job as jack sparrow :angry:

my favorite movies of his are fear & loathing in las vegas, dead man, benny & joon, sleepy hollow, & gilbert grape. good sign of a good actor is when their performance can make a dull & mediocre movie interesting enough such as secret window, ninth gate, from hell, don juan etc..

yes, depp is utterly gorgeous but even better is that he's a truly great, versatile actor. easily in my top 5.
:love:

But even he couldn't save "The Astronaut's Wife." :wink: What the hell was he thinking? But that's the only one I can think of that didn't keep me watching just for the little things he does that add to the complexity of the character. There's always so many things going on.

Last edited:
Johnny-Depp-Photograph-C10102295.jpeg

i just love the freedom of Jack's character. I like seeing someone who really doesn't care what other people think of him, and just have guts and balls and all that!

Yeah, he's been in a few shitty movies, but i just watch him, and ignore the rest!

He is my second favourite actor (Matt Damon is my first :drool: )

and i'm sure this pic has been posted before in this thread, but its one of mah favs!

ae1mx5-1.jpg

That jaw line is just DIVINE. I would love just to :tongue: along it... :combust:

:wink:

In honor of this thread, I just watched Once Upon a Time in Mexico again this early morning. Love that movie.

God this thread is so much better than FYM, which is making me :barf: because of a few of the men there. Pompous and rude much?

Need Johnny Depp pics to obliterate..

p152.jpg

BonosSaint said:
In honor of this thread, I just watched Once Upon a Time in Mexico again this early morning. Love that movie.
I do too!! :drool:
In honor of you watching the movie, here are some delicious pictures of Agent Sands from that movie.
Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T? One of my favorite lines from that movie. :lol:

normal_sandstounge.jpg
:tongue:
normal_ouatim10684.jpg

normal_mex2632.jpg

08.jpg

normal_omPDVD_048.jpg

normal_SANDS066.jpg

:combust:

Thank you!! I was looking for some good pictures from the movie. Those are great.

And the T-shirts he wore in the movie. Hilarious. "I'm going to freak right out."

I don't think don juan demarco is all that great of a movie either, he just looks so so hot in it that i'll watch it anyway.
He looks really, really good in Chocolat too :drool:

MrsSpringsteen said:
This thread needs some serious bumping..

Johnny on the London set of Sweeney Todd

johnny_depp.jpg

He's in London. :ohmy::combust::faint:

How have i never noticed this thread all this time. :tsk:

Thanks for all the pics everyone has posted, what a feast for the eyes. :drool::combust:

Think im gonna go watch Pirates and Chocolat now. :drool:

Last edited:
BonosSaint said:

:eek: :eek: :wink:

RIVER WALK

Johnny Depp and girlfriend Vanessa Paradis stroll along London's River Thames on Saturday with their two children, Jack, 5, and Lily-Rose, 7 (not pictured), who's reportedly doing much better now after a health scare.

johnny_depp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom