News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
people.com

He doesn't take stardom for granted. "Johnny has been through the sausage machine of Hollywood and come out the other side still standing," says Pirates costar Orlando Bloom. In fact, Depp (in L.A. in 2005) tops Autograph Collector magazine's list of the most generous celebs. "He's even signed autographs for crowds at the airport while carrying luggage," says editor Steve Cyrkin.

johnny_depp4.jpg

"I always have on my little trinkets," says Depp of his assemblage of accessories, including a plastic necklace made by daughter Lily-Rose, a medallion bearing her name, and a leather cuff modeled after the one he wore in 1986's Platoon. "He has little superstitions, and things that are comforting to him become his friends," says pal Jarmusch.

johnny_depp2.jpg

Seen POTC today! :hyper: not quite as good as the 1st film and i'd give it 7 out of 10 but Johnny sure makes it worth the watch! :drool:

And the kiss with Keira :combust: :combust:

It started in cinemas in Britain today! :wink: Well in Glasgow anyway - i thought it would be out everywhere today :scratch:

the local newspaper gave it bad reviews, 2 stars..which I normally tend to ignore....but they gave 2 stars to Click as well and that movie majorly sucked.
So now I'm debating whether I should go watch this in the theater... I didnt care for the first one...but saw it in the theater cause of Depp.
Then again I've gone to see Astronaut's Wife, Secret Window and the Libertine cause of him
:angry:

MrsSpringsteen said:
How did you see it already?
It was released in the UK today. I thought it was a decent flick. However, I know it's an odd thing to say but at times Depp seemed like he was merely imitating Jack Sparrow. Something a little off about his performance (though he was still the best thing about the film).

I'd also like to add that there were far too many sub-plots and characters to follow, and the action is rather repetitive and contrived. Not to mention the running time...

I never pay attention to movie reviews. It's just one person's opinion. If it looks and sounds interesting to you, go and see it! I noticed that Pirates did get some bad press, but I don't give a rat's ass what some movie reviewer thinks of it. The trailers are exciting, and it has Johnny in it, so I'll be there!! :D

It dragged in parts and i was getting a bit bored cos it went on a bit too much with some boring stuff but overall Johnny :drool: I only just realised watching today how gorge his eyes are!!!! :combust:

I also notice quite a few of the funny lines featured in the trailers weren't actually in the film. I smell an extended edition on DVD (after the initial bare bones DVD release, naturally). Ca-ching!

Oh my that is brill! :drool: Nothing wrong at all in that - good that anyone can see his attractiveness!:wink:

It comes out tonight at midnight in N. America. :up: I don't know if there are any midnight showings around here though. Regardless, it starts tomorrow. :D

I won't be able to see it until next week, so I may have to stay away from this thread until then. I don't want to be spoiled. :)

No worries Thora, that's the best idea! :)

Look forward to hearing what you thought next week! ;)

ThoraSEB said:
I never pay attention to movie reviews. It's just one person's opinion. If it looks and sounds interesting to you, go and see it! I noticed that Pirates did get some bad press, but I don't give a rat's ass what some movie reviewer thinks of it. The trailers are exciting, and it has Johnny in it, so I'll be there!! :D
Well said!!:applaud:

There are a couple of midnight showings around here. My son and I are going tomorrow afternoon. He has already told me not to drool all over him. I told him I've been drooling over Mr. Depp long before he (my son) was ever born. I will probably still be drooling over him when I'm 80. :drool:

Where there is Johnny Depp, there is drool (at least for me). :D :combust: :love:

Slapnutz said:

I agree...and I'm a man. Is that wrong?

No that's not wrong. I love when a guy can be honest like that, that's a very attractive quality.

Orlando Bloom is just too gorgeous too, yowza. I have an Orlando Bloom calendar in my bedroom :reject:

I'm not into Orlando either. I think he is cute but he doesn't do anything for me either. His accent makes me :drool: though.

As they say different strokes for different folks.

msnbc.com

Johnny Depp plays with dolls — but his daughter critiques his performance. “Actually I do like playing with Barbies," Depp told the London Independent. “It’s kind of a great thing to do with your kids, it's one-on-one time where you’re both inventing characters. You're watching your daughter's imagination flower. But the funniest thing for me was that I was actually using that time to explore different characters with the Barbies and she didn't like it. At a certain point she said: ‘Dad, please just stop, don't do that, just do your regular voice.’ That put me in my place.”

Back
Top Bottom