News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
he's on the cover of the new Newsweek

060626_COVER.standard.jpg

:drool:

nw_ah_johnny_060617.jpg

A Pirate's Life
He wasn't looking for superstardom, so superstardom came looking for him. Johnny Depp on family, 'Pirates of the Caribbean 2'—and how he got a chest of gold without selling his soul.
By Sean Smith
Newsweek

hope you don't mind that I didn't read the article. Too busy drooling over the man :drool: :drool:

:bow:

by the way, he'll be on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine that comes out on Friday :hyper: Saw it on one of the entertainment shows tonite!

according to a Depp fansite:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we have to report that the much-anticipated appearance of Johnny Depp on LATE NIGHT WITH DAVID LETTERMAN may have been canceled at the last minute. As recently as noon on Wednesday, June 28, the CBS website had Johnny listed as a guest for the Thursday night show--sometime between noon and Wednesday evening, Johnny's name was removed from the guest list. And Letterman said nothing about Johnny appearing on the Thursday show during Wednesday night's broadcast. That seems a very bad sign to us, since Letterman would certainly promote Johnny's presence if he were still scheduled to appear. The absence of a "Tune in tomorrow to see Johnny Depp!" statement indicates to the Zone staff that Letterman knows Johnny won't be there. Fans who were going to the theater site in hopes of seeing Johnny in person may want to rethink their plans

so we'll have to tune it to see, I guess :shrug:

potw.jpg

^^^^^^^^
Awwww, he is wearing the braclet his daughter made for him. :cute:
I don't like the gold teeth when he is out of the Jack Sparrow character. I just overlook them because he is still :combust: :drool: to me.

Bummer!!! I was waiting to watch tonight. I'll still have tivo record it, just in case.

I got my Captain Jack Sparrow t-shirt from Hot Topic and I'm ready for July 7!! :hyper:

Will. buy. Verrrrry. pretty. :faint: :love:

That magazine will be laying right on my night table, along with the Newsweek one. When I turn out the light his gorgeous image will be the last thing I see.
:combust::drool:

I hope my husband doesn't mind. :wink:

I caught part of an A&E "Biography" on Johnny Depp last night. Maybe it will be on again over the course of the weekend

:combust:

elevation2u said:

:drool: that is a NICE photo.

Depp's not my ultimate celebrity crush, but there's no denying that he is quite good looking fellow, and he's also a fantastic, versatile actor :yes:

Back
Top Bottom